How good is GM Yoda?

So how good is he, Is he the best of the Jedi? Does he compare to EP in this game? Should he be buffed? What are your views?

Replies

• He's only good zetaed in a zeta qgj team.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    He's not as good as he used to be. Devs hit yoda with the nerf bat pretty hard. Zeta's help though.
  • He needs a buff more than anyone, he's Yoda.
  • Needs a damage boost.
  • Yoda is a good toon but not the best jedi, general kenobi or qgj are better. With a zeta on battle mediation he is a way better than before. Actually in pvp, full jedi team with zeta is strong in offense but in defense they are too much weak. So you are losing too much rank. Yoda is good in aat phase 1 in a jedi team.

I have yoda g11 and speed 226. My jedi team can beat zaul and zader and wiggs in pvp. I have zqgj and zbarriss, i will zeta yoda tomorrow and see if there is a difference.

• He isn't great. But whenever I face a Jedi squad, he is always my first target. He props up his team so much that you just cannot afford to ignore him. So he is pretty good, but it doesn't take too long to drop him.
  • I use Yoda in the arena with a Master Di leader and Jedi team (Bariss, Kit and Aayla).

I am getting the Bariss Zeta first but plan on getting his Zetas next. I can beat most Wiggs teams, usually.

Having Critical Avoidance on Yoda is key. I also use tenacity and health mods.

That being said, I could see him having greater survivability as the leader of a tenacity modded team or with someone like Bariss as leader for the hp bonus.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Devs beat him with the nerf bat pretty hard. It seemed like every update for a while was another nerf. However, he shines in the right comp. His speed base can get you tenacity up before Tfp or Zader moves if you have to face those teams, and he can get faster than Zaul. I've subbed him in before I changed my team depending on who I faced.

Remember, it's all dependent on mods and speed. Results may vary.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....