Squad Arena Crystal Cost Refresh Increase

ThalosKirano
728 posts Member
edited February 2016
When did they increase the cost of refreshing squad arena attempts? I was battling for 5th and I would have won, but like always happens with this broken game it switched my target without me realising, so rather than killing Phasma and stopping her from applying her buff I attacked full health Kylo, Phasma then applied her buff and I ended up losing. If they don't fix this bug in this coming update they have some serious explaining to do. Anyway, back on topic: I decided I'd refresh and face him again for 50 crystals as I'd win the extra 50 back plus some extra cash and tokens, but when I looked it was asking for 100 crystals to do so. When did this change? I hate when they chance things without telling us.

Replies

• Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    They didn't make any changes and haven't changed anything without announcing it first. It went up to 100 because you refreshed too many times.
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    They didn't make any changes and haven't changed anything without announcing it first. It went up to 100 because you refreshed too many times.

I refreshed once. I have refreshed twice in the past for 50 crystals each time so something has changed, or my game glitched.