Has anyone tried using Genosian Spy against Chaze?

danflorian1984
986 posts Member
edited March 2017
I started farming GSpy for the 5th dark ship and than I remember that some months ago people were speculating that he might work against Chaze. So has anyone used him successfully?
I need to know if I should build him for arena, keep my planned team of EP Vader TFP Boba and B2 and build him slowly for a second anti-Chaze GW team or only build him enough for his ship to be effective.
Also if should use him in a second GW team, what team should that be? I have a 7* SF and a 4* GS, but other than that I am out of ideas.
And since I am talking about him, how good is his ship? should I invest in it?
Post edited by danflorian1984 on

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I also recently unlocked him and his ship for the same reason and was thinking the same thing. I think he can also be nice against zSavage with all the HoTs that he can have. I've seen a video where zSavage was facing zVader where savage got a lot of buff/debuff and could be for sure one shot by GSpy.

But now people prefers BF's Execute which is doing the same thing and is more versatile. GSpy will be nice in a Geonosian team because of their interesting synergie.

Maybe also in a zMaul team since he starts every battle stealthed?
  • Only got experience for it in GW

88L, GS, Gspy, sun fac and boba

With the other genosians feeding Gspy TM and piling on the dots, his special can be used as a dispel if need be and refreshed fast enough as well.

Got his ship as well and it his special hits like a truck.

For arena... good luck?
  • DanielOng wrote: »
    Only got experience for it in GW

88L, GS, Gspy, sun fac and boba

With the other genosians feeding Gspy TM and piling on the dots, his special can be used as a dispel if need be and refreshed fast enough as well.

Got his ship as well and it his special hits like a truck.

For arena... good luck?

Did you use your GW team against teams with Chaze? And if the answer is yes, how well did it perform ?