when are you guys adding vaders ship again?

thecooldue1996
258 posts Member
edited March 2017
when are you guys adding vaders ship seeing you are not doing them events anymore and hes not farmble anywhere ?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    tenor.gif

Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments". Please say "Cantina Shipments".

squad arena
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Galactic War.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Soon.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    LS 9-D! /sarcasm
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    tenor.gif

Fleet shipments
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Fleet shipments

Or maybe replace k2 in shard shop.....
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    Ummm - the way I look at it, these should have been put in rotation before Krennic and Death Trooper.

So - my guess is... not anytime soon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    Ummm - the way I look at it, these should have been put in rotation before Krennic and Death Trooper.

So - my guess is... not anytime soon.

But his ship much like R1 toons were in game before the release cadence existed, so it's hard to judge or predict.
  • sneeyatch
    518 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I started a thread asking about "ship release cadence" 6 days ago in the feedback section - ya know - where they ask us to put stuff like this so they see it??

9 views total and not a single reply.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/98364/ship-shard-release-cadence#latest

OR - second post here is the only "official" comment I know of... https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91791/character-release-cadence#latest
  • Options
    I started a thread asking about "ship release cadence" 6 days ago in the feedback section - ya know - where they ask us to put stuff like this so they see it??

9 views total and not a single reply.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/98364/ship-shard-release-cadence#latest

OR - second post here is the only "official" comment I know of... https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91791/character-release-cadence#latest

In other words, since DV ship was released in the tournament and before this new event cadence, it seems like it will follow no pattern but be subject to the devs whims.
  • Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    In other words, since DV ship was released in the tournament and before this new event cadence, it seems like it will follow no pattern but be subject to the devs whims.

yep
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Um, Auh-gust we'll never know.
  • Options
  • Options
    Meanwhile - we have a Tarkin with 2 of the potential ships in his faction behind a paywall -- or, in this case, not even.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • sneeyatch
    518 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Meanwhile - we have a Tarkin with 2 of the potential ships in his faction behind a paywall -- or, in this case, not even.

yep -

I just looked:

1.) Tie Advanced - "No Locations Found"
    2.) Kylo Ren Command Shuttle - "No Locations Found"
    3.) Tie Reaper - "No Locations Found"
    4.) Cassian U-Wing - "No Locations Found"
    5.) Millenium Falcon - Only available in Fleet Mega Pack - 5 shards for 2499 crystals - or otherwise known as "No Locations Found".

That's almost 20% of ship content that has been made available, but isn't.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    tenor.gif

Fleet shipments

...is the worst place it could possibly show up. Which is why you are probably exactly right. :(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    tenor.gif

Fleet shipments

...is the worst place it could possibly show up. Which is why you are probably exactly right. :(

Probably gonna go in the same spot with the Slave I and Scimitar and Imperial TIE and then also put the TIE reaper and the command shuttle in that spot too.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Fleet shipments

Probably gonna go in the same spot with the Slave I and Scimitar and Imperial TIE and then also put the TIE reaper and the command shuttle in that spot too.

Making every slot there even more rare due to extra volume
  • PremierVenoth
    2285 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    tenor.gif

Fleet shipments

Which is what's happened to the Shoretrooper. 3 times greater chance of him NOT showing up now. Like, I do want Baze - but it's pointless to stop one toon midway to start buying up another....

edit: fixed some horrid grammar to just bad grammar.
    Post edited by PremierVenoth on
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    tenor.gif

Fleet shipments

Which is what's happened to the Shoretrooper. 3 times more chance of him NOT showing up now. Like, I do want Baze - but it's pointless to stop one toon midway to start buying up another....

Yup - I'm finishing up Shore before I start farming anyone else from that slot. I'm close now to having him 7*.
  • Options

yep -

I just looked:

1.) Tie Advanced - "No Locations Found"
    2.) Kylo Ren Command Shuttle - "No Locations Found"
    3.) Tie Reaper - "No Locations Found"
    4.) Cassian U-Wing - "No Locations Found"
    5.) Millenium Falcon - Only available in Fleet Mega Pack - 5 shards for 2499 crystals - or otherwise known as "No Locations Found".

That's almost 20% of ship content that has been made available, but isn't.

5 shards for ~$18. I need 290 shards to 7* ... that's over $1000. MRW
    r3VK5Ou.gif
  • Options

5 shards for ~$18. I need 290 shards to 7* ... that's over $1000. MRW

I know man, it hurts. I spend $$ on the game, but ****. That's why I put "no locations found". It's out of my reach.
  • Options
    Yeah, when?