Zaul or Zylo

Hey, I'm finally making my towards my first zeta and was wondering if it should be zaul or Zylo.
Currently I run a Nihilus lead which, so far, has been my best team and is actually doing better than palp lead. With zylo I'd keep that lead with dooku, yoda(very fast tenacity up), and palp. (not a top arena player just shooting for a team that can stay in that top 50 payout)
For zaul, firstoff my maul is a bit behind only 5stars g8 though that can be helped. I'd probably run an all sith squad with any combination of Sid, Vader, Dooku, palp, and nihilus. I don't have any good tanks to use alongside this team :(
Which squad do you guys think will be better?

Replies

• BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Everybody is going zaul.

Give it Kylo and that's gotta be the perfect match to nilly lead. All Sith recover health and Zylo recovers protection.

Mind you, I'm not speaking from experience... and the hardest team I fight is a zaul lead with nilly, SA, kylo, and DT.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    If you load Sith Trooper up with protection he can last long to take the heat off the Sith in a zMaul, Sid, Vader, Palp team at Gear 8. Could swap out Vader for any of the other Sith.

Trooper will taunt as long as you have a fast enough toon, usually Palp and use his special straight away.

Other option is if you have Kylo at 7 star, gear x and modded he's very useful for the tank once zeta'd. All really depends on where you are looking to make progress.

Arena - Maul
    Raids - kylo
  • I'm sure Zylo would strengthen either team, whichever I do first eventually it will become a Zaul led team with Zylo. Sith trooper/assassin would be interesting under Zaul, might as well get them up a bit more.
    Yeah I've seen those Zylo videos, looks ridiculous, would be very helpful for our guild he's only a couple pieces away from g10.
    Never seen DT under Nihilus not quite sure how that'd work, really hope him and Krennic become farmable it's enjoying to battle with the empire.
  • My Zylo has taken out 4/5 of a Zaul team by himself with bad rng and the rest of my team getting smoked. All those attacks and negative effects just speed him up, give him better defense and offense.

What works really well in arena is running Zaul, 3 sith and Zylo. Zylo essentially becomes a taunter and all of those attacks just make him more powerful.

I went Zylo first, then Zaul and then Zader next week.
  • For a first zeta I would go Zaul. Zylo is very powerful, but you don't HAVE zeta him to be effective.
    T Pain