Looking to replace Dooku in my team

JurassicNick16
14 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hey all, I have a relatively cookie cutter team. Almost all maxed gear (at least gear 7.5), 7* phasma (lead), sid, and lumi, 6* kylo (almost 7), and currently a 4* dooku. Dooku is fine. He's sufficiently annoying to other teams, but he's 4 star and doesn't hit that hard. I just unlocked Rey and Poggle, so I have 2 other 4 star characters I could easily replace him with, but I'm not sure the synergy is right. Also farming QGJ, but I just unlocked him today, so it'll be a while. Any tips for squad synergy would be awesome! Thanks all!
Post edited by JurassicNick16 on

Replies

• QGJ will be a looooooong farm.

GL
  • could go Geo Solider first node catina
  • GS might not be awful once I 7* kylo, but it's another long farm from the initial level.
  • Now, should I go for GS or Windu based on the patch? Also, better to stick with QGJ or switch back to farming stars for my 3* Poe?
  • I think Poggle could really fit well. He will boost your team really far up. A force blast from Lumi with Phasmas boost, man I dont want to be the target.
    Also you would have a 2nd abillty block wich is nice in the current meta if you can keep somebody of using his abillty. It can grant you nice timing in Battles.

I'm personaly playing GS and i endjoy him he really hits hard and has no bad sinergy like Jedi aspect or Droid so he stays neutral and calls in the assist wich can also proc Phasma lead, and also when called with the buff of phasma it can lead to desatorous things. Like you would have kylo for assist or Sid and another oportunity to gain healblock or the evasion of lumi.

Things to consider
  • Thanks for the well thought out answer, @ZoeJoK! I'm about halfway to 5 starring Poggle, so I think I will try him when I get him leveled a little!
  • Poggle is great I have him at 5* his offense boost is good. I would recommend CT 5555 too. Loads of health, easy to gear and has great counter too. High damage special ability
  • @Tomchr1s I have 5s and I'm currently underwhelemed. I realize mine is only 3 star, but I feel like FO stormtrooper out preforms 5s by a mile with my build.
  • I'd stick with Dooku if you far enough along to unlock him in cantina.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I might look to replace Sid instead of dooku.
  • JurassicNick16
    14 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Tomchr1s I have 5s and I'm currently underwhelemed. I realize mine is only 3 star, but I feel like FO stormtrooper out performs 5s by a mile with my build.
  • Dooku is really annoying. I've lost a few fights because of him (in which he stuns someone on every turn, lots of counters, follow up attacks and ability blocks).

It's a shame when I started playing I got Greedo and not him. I can't wait to hit L69 to properly farm him now. Right now I'm at 23/30 to 4* him, and it's been a while farming those 73 shards.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • @l3end3r @OmarFPG he will be viable in cantina soon for me, but not soon enough. Sid is a big part of my team for the heal block and his self heal. Comes in clutch more often than Dooku, since the count has such a low star rating.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    I have been using Dooku since i got it from the Dooku pack. Without him i probably can't win GW or be top 50 in Arena.

In Arena my Dooku contributed a lot to my win. I team up with phasma(lead) with his amazing assist. 80% of the time i can destroy my enemy team's Sid.
  • @l3end3r @OmarFPG he will be viable in cantina soon for me, but not soon enough. Sid is a big part of my team for the heal block and his self heal. Comes in clutch more often than Dooku, since the count has such a low star rating.

I see. In that case, considering the options on your first post I'd go with Rey I guess. :) She works well with Phasma lead, since she can gain foresight more often. Annoying to face.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • OmarFPG wrote: »
    @l3end3r @OmarFPG he will be viable in cantina soon for me, but not soon enough. Sid is a big part of my team for the heal block and his self heal. Comes in clutch more often than Dooku, since the count has such a low star rating.

I see. In that case, considering the options on your first post I'd go with Rey I guess. :) She works well with Phasma lead, since she can gain foresight more often. Annoying to face.

yup one punch Rey ftw

she's a beeeaaaaasst!