Rebel Squad help needed

Blixion
57 posts Member
edited March 2017
Currently level 43. I have quite a few characters who I want to use, all of which are rebels, and I need help narrowing down to 5.
Kanan Jarrus: 4 star, gear 5
Jyn Erso: 4 star, gear 5
Wedge Antilles: 4 star, gear 5
Cassian Andor: 4 star, gear 4
Hera Syndulla: 3 star, gear 6
Baze Malbus: 3 star, gear 5
Biggs Darklighter: 2 star, gear 4
Scarif Rebel Pathfinder: 2 star, gear 4

I really like pairing Wedge and Biggs, Cassian and Jyn, and Kanan and Hera so I obviously can't have all of them. Baze is ultra useful (even without Chirrut) so I think he is probably here to stay.

Any suggestions for the squad?
Post edited by Blixion on

Replies

• Please?
  • Wedge(l), Biggs, Baze, SRP, and Jyn. The double tank wi be annoying in arena and SRP's offense down will help a lot. Get Lando. You will need to be able to beat credit heist regularly, every tier as soon as you can. I'm level 76 and after credits are so hard to come by after level 60. I had to develope a decent bench by that time for GW, and training that many toons takes a lot of credits and training droids. Scoundrels get you those. Lando has rebel synergy with both. Two birds, one stone. Plus, farmable in stage 1 cantina. Use cantina credits to buy Boba, another scoundrel. Three birds one stone. 20 levels from now you will thank your level 43 self. Plus Wiggs can hold a decent arena rank with little effort.
  • I forgot to add....drop SRP as soon as you get STH from arena shipments. He is a scoundrel too and has the rebel synergies.
  • I forgot to add....drop SRP as soon as you get STH from arena shipments. He is a scoundrel too and has the rebel synergies.
    I have 40/50 for STH, been working on it from the start. I've been working with Wedge, Biggs, Baze, Jyn, and Cassian as SRP is hard to gear for me right now. I got Biggs up to 3 star and both him and Cassian are 1 piece from gear 5
  • STH has good turn meter manipulation, plus a lot of early goers have QGJ, who dispels, so two tanks is handy. I can't stress the scoundrel thing enough tho. I started early January and I think there was only one credit heist that whole month. February had them every Tuesday and now we have had them every week in march. You need those credits. The Phoenix dudes might be ok with lower gear/star as a squad with greasy synergy, we will have to wait until they all come out. I'm hoping as a group they can clear a node for me in GW at gear 7, because I will never have any extra raid gear for them.
  • STH has good turn meter manipulation, plus a lot of early goers have QGJ, who dispels, so two tanks is handy. I can't stress the scoundrel thing enough tho. I started early January and I think there was only one credit heist that whole month. February had them every Tuesday and now we have had them every week in march. You need those credits. The Phoenix dudes might be ok with lower gear/star as a squad with greasy synergy, we will have to wait until they all come out. I'm hoping as a group they can clear a node for me in GW at gear 7, because I will never have any extra raid gear for them.
    I have nearly 4 million credits right now. Expecting to hit 10 by level 60. Will be going for scoundrels, how much do you actually get from Credit Heist?
  • Billcarson66
    852 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Depends on the tier. I can do tier three and can get 750k up to 5million. I got the 5 mil once, usually I get 1.25 million. They do stack up early, but you hit mods at level 50 and they all disappear quick. I will have no chance of clearing tier 4 until I unlock/gear up IG 88. I run Boba, Lando, STH, chewy, and greedo. But I haven't/won't develope chewy and greedo. I just don't have the gear/mods/credits.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Farm lando. He is useful in raids and credit heist.
    Run wiggs/lando/jyn/baze. Can switch out baze for sth and use lando lead until people start getting good mods
  • Study up on mods. Watch YouTube guides. They make or break your team(provided you put the right group together). Gear is a grind but simple. Click on piece, hit find, battle millions of times for one purple piece, and equip said piece. Mods require even better RNG on upgrade rolls an then the right mods in the right spots on the right toons. This is also dependent on the opponents mods(in arena especially) and the order in which your squad needs to go. It's not that important yet at level 50, I am still figuring it out at 76, but it's vital end game if you want to be competitive. At lvl 85 everybody has every room leveled and geared so it comes down to mods and good team comps.
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Do not underestimate Cassian Andor...

His Shock Grenade throws out Ability Block, Defense Down, Healing Immunity, Offense Down, and Speed Down, while Exposing Empire. The best part is his next turn, use Crippling Shot on an enemy that you want to take out next and they get ALL of the debuffs on all of the other enemy. It is really an amazing ability. If you have the means... I highly recommend you get him into that squad.

EDIT: Full disclosure... I use Jyn, Baze, Chirrut, Cassian, and Scarif Pathfinder as a Galactic War clear team and not using them in Arena. Cassian is super squishy and without the double taunt and Jyn's ability to revive, he may not work for you.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard