Omega vs Zeta

Is Zeta materials something we unlock after Omega materials? I m level 76, I have my first Omega skill but I can not find anything clear about Zetas.

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Yes, pretty sure they unlock at level 80. They can only be gained through ships.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    81 if I am not mistaken
  • You can start earning Zeta's earlier but most Zeta abilities require the toon to be 82-85
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Level 75 huh?
    Look at your fleet shipments..
    Also obtained on the last teir of ship ability mat challenge
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Level 75 huh?
    Look at your fleet shipments..
    Also obtained on the last teir of ship ability mat challenge

They don't show up in fleet shipments until you reach level 81
  • Thanks!
  • So what's the difference between the two? I just hit 81 and zeta materials popped up in my fleet shop but I'm a few short to obtain it. Do zeta materials max other abilities the omegas don't?
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    So what's the difference between the two? I just hit 81 and zeta materials popped up in my fleet shop but I'm a few short to obtain it. Do zeta materials max other abilities the omegas don't?

Yes exactly. Not all toons have a zeta ability. Almost all who do only have 1. The most popular are Vader, Maul, QGJ, and Kylo. There are others. You'll have to go through your roster to see who you have.
  • Keep in mind that what you see in the fleet store isn't 1 zeta ability, but a single material for a zeta. This means that you will need 20 of those to get 1 zeta. In other words about 40k fleet points which is beyond ridiculous. The most inexpensive way is through fleet challenges, but you will need to work hard on your fleet.
  • Keep in mind that what you see in the fleet store isn't 1 zeta ability, but a single material for a zeta. This means that you will need 20 of those to get 1 zeta. In other words about 40k fleet points which is beyond ridiculous. The most inexpensive way is through fleet challenges, but you will need to work hard on your fleet.

The fleet area bores me, but you got to do what you got to do I guess.

Thanks.