JKL Build

Got bored and wanted to get creative. Might be OP in some eye, maybe not in others. Could care less, just wanted to share...

Jedi Knight Luke
Lightside, Jedi, Rebel, Attacker

Power: 9,374
Speed: 175
Health: 25,481

Basic-Soresu Slash: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict tenacity down for 2 turns with a 45% chance to call an ally to assist. If critically hit also remove 40% turn meter. If target is sith, empire or suffering a debuff, double the turn meter reduction & assist chance.

Special-Jedi Mind Trick (4 turn cooldown): Deal physical damage to all enemies & dispel all buffs. inflict defense down and speed down for 2 turns to each enemy critically hit. If primary target has no buffs, they become confused and attack a random friendly unit. If no targets are buffed, all critical hit enemies are stunned for 1 turn & applied damage over time for 3 turns.

Special-All-Faith in Friends (3 turn cooldown) Remove all TM from primary target, Luke gains that much TM. Remove 15% tm from each remaining enemy. Call a random ally to assist. If assist ally is Rebel or Jedi, call all allies to assist, dealing 25% less damage.

Unique-Return of the Jedi-Luke's attacks deal double damage to sith and empire units. If Leia is present and attacked or defeated, Luke automatically counters. When luke is defeated, all rebel & Jedi allies gain max health & speed up. If Leia was dead, revive her at max health, stealthed & with advantage. This ignores if she was defeated by can't be revived attack, unless from a raid boss.

Leader-Rogue Leader-Jedi & Rebel allies have +35 tenacity & gain advantage at the beginning of the encounter. Sith & Empire units have -35% tenacity & speed down at the beginning of the encounter. If a rebel or Jedi ally resists an effect, they gain 15% turn meter. Jedi allies also gain 23% max protection when they resist an effect and rebel allies gain 23% max health when they resist an effect

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    the call all to assist is the thing i would change.
    maybe 50% damage penalty?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I love the synergy with Leia! I think that should be incorporated to give her more viability when they release Luke. Great ideas! Maybe some Yoda synergy too?
  • Options
    Thanks. Yoda synergy would be good if it wasn't the clone Yoda in game. I toyed with giving him synergy with old Ben, but that would be better for the Rebel Luke Skywalker (the AI one) in game. Old Ben needs a rework too (that I'm also thinking of doing)
  • Options
    Leader sounds a bit too OP against Sith/Empire what with the HUGE speed reduction. Maybe change it from speed to something else. And
    Supercat wrote: »
    the call all to assist is the thing i would change.
    maybe 50% damage penalty?

• Options
    Thanks. Yeah I was trying to come up with something similar to EP's.
  • Options

Yeah I get that just it seems Speed is too OP a value to me. All around good ideas other than that!
  • Options
    As for the damage penalty, Chirpa is at 50% damage reduction and Cody is 40% reduction (so they hit for 60%) so I wanted something higher because it's like. Maybe liked 70% or 65% would be better
  • Options

Yeah I get that just it seems Speed is too OP a value to me. All around good ideas other than that!

Thanks!