Where are the Scout Troopers!

Still to many rebels being added to this game. Phoenix? They look like garbage! Where are my scout troopers, Gand Inquisitors, eigthth brothers, and the slew of other imperial you neglect?! Rebels are scum, traitors should be put to the sword (saber)!
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    6982b705e40842e2844f2626a5e955ea.jpg
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Wot? That means your in favor right?
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Take them away! Yes. We need scout. But I wonder what role he'd fill. Seems like it would make sense to make him like TFP, but we don't need a copy. I imagine he'd be a support or debuffer.
  • Camo clone scout trooper would be awesome. Those dudes were sweet!! Plus, Camo makes so much more sense in the WOODS!!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    They're in some Light Side battles. But, I would TOTALLY collect those shards if they were up for grabs...no worries.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Tedbeast wrote: »
    Still to many rebels being added to this game. Phoenix? They look like garbage! Where are my scout troopers, Gand Inquisitors, eigthth brothers, and the slew of other imperial you neglect?! Rebels are scum, traitors should be put to the sword (saber)!

I also think they look like garbage hahah, but for the most part i'm glad the characters you mentioned aren't out yet. Why? Because those are awesome characters and I want to be able to get them higher than 3 star.

The new characters are such a rip-off and I cant afford to buy any packs with their shards even if I wanted to, but I would want to buy some of the new Imperial characters, but with the current prices its impossible for me :s
  • I forgot to mention sandtroopers too. I want enough troopers to make a whole squad of nothing but them, like how they have to clones. The standard stormtrooper and magmatroopers need reworked a lot though.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    We already have a Sniper Rifle and animations for it on Luke Skywalker. This means making a Scout Trooper wouldn't be as hard as the Inquisitors.
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    They're on Endor, hitting trees hard.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Ezeziel wrote: »
    They're on Endor, hitting trees hard.

With their faces. Except that one.
  • I think it would be pretty **** cool if Scout Trooper had a tiny health pool, only a basic ability, but over 300 base speed. All his basic does is potentially inflict expose, but it does very little damage. So you've just got this insanely squishy dude exposing half the enemy team before even TFP gets his go, but then even a Chewie can 1-shot him when he gets a chance.
  • The NPC ones in the game are fast heavy hitters. Would definitely like to see scout trooper
  • There is only one npc we truly need in this game. This guy is more skilled than yoda, than emperor palpatine, than Luke if he were to join the dark side, yes, even more powerful than scout trooper. We are talking about the pirate boss from the scoundrel event. This guy can shoot an entire team of 5 toons... With a single bullet. I could hear the forums now "****, pirate boss just 1 shorted my whole team, literally" "hey CG, is this even possible based off the known laws of physics?" It'll be a glorious anarchy.

He'll be more OP than the the boxes in the rebels event, I'm cowering in fear as I type this
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    My idea to fix the Stormtrooper is alil more simple, leave all their stuff as is, except give give their basic attack a DoT and another unique passive:
    Endless Numbers: If the squad leader is Empire and still alive, a new stormtrooper has a chance to spawn when this one is defeated. Tier 7 is 100% chance, Omega- whenever a new stormtrooper arrives he had 100% turn meter.

Eat that Scariff Pathfinder!
    Also i like the idea of the scout being a super squishy sniper that's insanely fast, but add a turn
    meter reducer in addition to the debuff.

(edit: fixed autocorrect words)
    Post edited by Tedbeast on
  • CF_Jedi1234
    376 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Another idea- Scout Trooper is insanely fast 320 base speed but deals not too good damage, has low health. He will constantly stun and expose enemies but can be defeated if he was debuffed
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Lol so cool no one realized that eighth brother is our lovely helicopter lightsaber inquisitor
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • No to scout troopers. We need rebel jedi Luke, X-wing pilots and more rebel characters and ships.
  • No to scout troopers. We need rebel jedi Luke, X-wing pilots and more rebel characters and ships.
    Someone just woke up
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • It would be awesome if Stormtrooper got a visit by the devs. But yes, definitely more empire toons, and farmable ones at that! I get that rebels are probably the more profitable toons (and the incoming resistance toons to come with Ep VIII), but bring some balance to the game. The rebels were supposed to be outmanned & outgunned by the empire, but in game there's twice as many rebels and likely a lot more to come?
    Someone just woke up

If you've seen my posts I've always been anti-dark side and pro-rebel.