Yoda

Cyn
76 posts Member
Does anyone actually read anything EA Jesse writes? He said a shard shop would be coming and than an exclusive character that the forums have been asking for will be added... eventually... possibly. Please, for your own sake, don't expect Yoda day 1 in the shard shop or possibly at all since we have no indication that will actually take place.

Replies

• okay
  • AySteezy
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    cool
  • Whenever he is coming, it will be Revenge of the Jedi. I imagine his leader ability will make all jedi teams the new FOTM.
  • you guys will be disapointed when he is worse than mace windu. im talking possible Kit fisto territory.
  • you guys will be disapointed when he is worse than mace windu. im talking possible Kit fisto territory.

He'll be the Jedi equivalent of Sid, but rather than having dot abilities he'll have healing or a buff. That's my guess anyway.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Meh. I want more Sith lords anyway. Yoda is either a crazy hermit muppet or a bouncy ball of CGI. Neither version makes a lot of sense to me. The former shouldn't be in a fighting game. The latter shouldn't exist at all.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    you guys will be disapointed when he is worse than mace windu. im talking possible Kit fisto territory.

He'll be the Jedi equivalent of Sid, but rather than having dot abilities he'll have healing or a buff. That's my guess anyway.

I would imagine him having mediocre health, high evasions, a nice lead ability, buffs and decent damage
  • I thought this is another daily "where is Yoda?" thread.
  • I would like a force push aoe, and his base attack needs flips at stuff...