How well would zeta Barris work in this team?

Khaleesi1221
152 posts Member
edited March 2017
DN (l), Dooku, Palps, GK, and Barriss (obviously)

The three Sith would be regaining a lot of health under Nihilus' leadership, GK is there to cleanse/taunt, and Barriss would further help with healing

Edit: Also, who should have the higher speed stat: GK or DN?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    DN lead means sith can only heal from Health Steal so barriss's zeta wouldn't do anything. Better to put in Zavage for sith cleanse.
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Vertigo wrote: »
    DN lead means sith can only heal from Health Steal so barriss's zeta wouldn't do anything. Better to put in Zavage for sith cleanse.

Darn, thanks

There goes my plan lol. My Savage is 3-star, G2 lol, with no intent on ever changing (just don't like him or Maul at all)

Edit: Would Boba work well in place of Barriss, or would Rex be better?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member

Darn, thanks

There goes my plan lol. My Savage is 3-star, G2 lol, with no intent on ever changing (just don't like him or Maul at all)

Yeah, my Savage is 3* and like gear 5 or something. Never bothered to farm him, but I'd had Maul at 4* from a chromium pull for over a year before we could finally farm him in fleet and guild shipments so I hopped right on that and then his Zeta also turned out to be great lol. Barriss could still work in that team as a cleanser though, but there'd be no point in putting a zeta on her for that team alone as only she and GK would benefit from it. Her health equalize could still be useful though.
  • Vertigo wrote: »

Darn, thanks

Yeah, my Savage is 3* and like gear 5 or something. Never bothered to farm him, but I'd had Maul at 4* from a chromium pull for over a year before we could finally farm him in fleet and guild shipments so I hopped right on that and then his Zeta also turned out to be great lol. Barriss could still work in that team as a cleanser though, but there'd be no point in putting a zeta on her for that team alone as only she and GK would benefit from it. Her health equalize could still be useful though.

I have Maul at 7-star, G10, but only because his ship is so good. He'll only see use in GW