Ship credits challenge

Just wondering here, how much do you get per challenge? You can get from 155k to 290k, yet I never got more than 160k. Is it rng that hates me or is it a very low chance to get more?

(Not a complain post, just want to make sure it works as intended)

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Rng hates u.. i believe most common is 190k
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Look at the most recent RNG thread, Joker describes how the challenge rewards work perfectly.

But after that, its purely RNG, may the RNG Gods be with you :*<3
  • its rng
    mostly get 190k 3-4 times got 290k
  • Well thanks for the info. It seems it's really difficult to get higher rewards (which makes sense), but it's actually possible, like the 10M credits (which I've yet got to see lol)
  • 4 million credits is my average which is good for free but always it gets spent all of it due to high cost of leveling and especially modding 5 dots to 15.
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    we are talking about ship credits challenge not credits heist
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • I get 190k or 155k. Never gotten anything else.
  • Got 290k once since ships came out.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    we are talking about ship credits challenge not credits heist

:# the principle is the same
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • There are 3 prizes. 155K, 190k and 290K. I've gotten 290 once.
  • Do ships really matter? I do the bare minimum with them to get my daily activities. Beyond that, nothing. Even shopping with ally points is more entertaining.
  • BigTxFrank wrote: »
    Do ships really matter?

If you want zetas they do.
  • Not sure what tier I'm on (not highest) but I have received 170k each and every time. I actually find ship credits the most frustrating bottleneck at the moment. But hey, like credit heist, I aporeciate the fairly easy payout
  • I always get 170k once I got a 125k
  • BigTxFrank wrote: »
    Do ships really matter? I do the bare minimum with them to get my daily activities. Beyond that, nothing. Even shopping with ally points is more entertaining.

They do matter, and I like them, as many others do. My problem is the credit crunch with ships is extreme, even my 5 main squad is only level 80, even though I buy credits from cantina. And it is even more frustrating getting always 155K, which is the minimum you get from the second last tier.
  • I place like 200-250 every day most days I do 1 battle a day and I still have 4ships at lv 85 max upgrades I just work one at a time.