Seriously, how many people in here DOESN'T spend real cash in the game!?!?

13Next

Replies

• spotremix wrote: »
    spotremix wrote: »
    i am 100% free to play. i have never dropped a single penny on this game. i have received $25 gift cards for birthday and christmas but that's only $50 with. other than using the 2 gift cards i have not spent any money. never will either.

i choose to invest time instead of money. i play a good 2 hours a day at least.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...you're not FTP after using the gift cards.

actually i am because the gift cards were not my money. so i've still spent $0.

It all spends the same (and EA gets compensated with $$$). You'd might have more of an argument if the gift cards didn't cost anything to begin with. Your hundreds of "I am FTP" posts are all lies!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    i am 100% free to play. i have never dropped a single penny on this game. i have received $25 gift cards for birthday and christmas but that's only $50 with. other than using the 2 gift cards i have not spent any money. never will either.

lol at your logic. If a kid spends $1000 of their parent's money are they ftp? nope
  • DatBoi wrote: »

lol at your logic. If a kid spends $1000 of their parent's money are they ftp? nope

at my logic yes the kid is f2p.

everyone has there opinion and other than what i've already said about it i'm not going to argue over something so stupid.
  • I play and got toons based on movies.. I have this odd belief they should be best. But hey some people want b
    Biggie Dirk diggler and big maze. Mite as well play a game of chars picked by a 5 year old
  • i pick my toons based on the characters i like from the movies. if i don't like them in the movies chances are i'm not running them in any star wars game either.
  • spotremix wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

at my logic yes the kid is f2p.

everyone has there opinion and other than what i've already said about it i'm not going to argue over something so ****.
    So if I use a credit card, I'm not paying out of my bank account, so is that f2p?

The point is spending at all, even if it is a gift, still provides an advantage.