Does BH's Resolve count as like.. an actual buff?

Title. I want to know because of Baze's if-they-aren't-buffed-you-do-more-damage thing and Chirrut's if-they-are-buffed-you-do-more-damage thing.

Replies

• It does not count as a buff.

At least, I've tested it with Ventress and is buff does not slow her down.

Also, he doesn't cause the Rancor to use his debreath move.
  • It does not count as a buff.

So if I execute boba with my boba, my boba won't do 30% more damage?
  • Doesn't count as a buff, in phase 4 tank he will die from the ship attack if he has no other buffs
  • And fac no longer gains health off it on his basic
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    It does not count as a buff.

So if I execute boba with my boba, my boba won't do 30% more damage?

Correct, for 2 reasons 1st it's not counted as a buff, my example is he doesn't attack with GK when he uses his special.

But second because execute only increases damage for each dispelled buff/debuff and this can't be dispelled
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ....and B2's buff immunity doesn't stop it from coming back...nor does shock.

So apparently it's the only buff that doesn't actually behave in any way shape or form like an actual buff.

Honestly, it seems silly and inconsistent (and I have a maxed Boba). But whatever - their game, their made up rules. Lol
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    ....and B2's buff immunity doesn't stop it from coming back...nor does shock.

So apparently it's the only buff that doesn't actually behave in any way shape or form like an actual buff.

Honestly, it seems silly and inconsistent (and I have a maxed Boba). But whatever - their hand, their made up rules. Lol

It seems like it's just there so you'll know whether he can revive and ignore taunt.