Coincidence?

MenaceTEC
670 posts Member
edited February 2016
All these GW posts pop up today? I see a theme...

"Last two days GW was too hard!"

Well I have to agree lol

I had about 16 wins in a row until yesterday. I "could" have won yesterday but didn't expect a huge uptick outside the normal two hard ones. I won today although it seemed much harder.

I have no seven stars, faced seven stars, never placed higher than top 100 arena, was facing maxed out teams anyway.

Is it possible that devs are changing difficulty without mentioning it in order to tune it? Could difficulty be set each day dependent upon let's say % completion the previous day?

Another conspiracy: play your GW before you fight any arena matches. I've noticed when I raise arena tank while my GW is active results in GW difficulty increase.

Anyways....

Replies

• for sure. they said they would be tinkering with it over the next few weeks. to be honest there are new threads whining about GW every day so you cant go by that. lol I had a run of maybe 16 wins in a row and got destroyed 2 days in a row. won the last two day fairly easily.
  • I have won these last three days which doesn't happen ever unfortunately. And I moved from 200 rank in arena to top 100 so I don't know lol
  • I've won some, I've lost some.

Maybe it's my position in Arena? No....maybe it's because of the time I play, I've heard it's easier if you play in the morning. oh, wait, maybe those in North America gets easier opponents. Or maybe it's based on your top 9 heroes divided by your Chewbacca's level and multiply it by the number of heroes on your roster...Why am I losing??? I know it's supposed to be difficult, but I should still have a 99.993% to win every day for the rest of my life.
  • I've won some, I've lost some.

Maybe it's my position in Arena? No....maybe it's because of the time I play, I've heard it's easier if you play in the morning. oh, wait, maybe those in North America gets easier opponents. Or maybe it's based on your top 9 heroes divided by your Chewbacca's level and multiply it by the number of heroes on your roster...Why am I losing??? I know it's supposed to be difficult, but I should still have a 99.993% to win every day for the rest of my life.

Definitely that third option lol

• Song
    863 posts Member
    I agree I'm still happy with 800 token that is 10shards not bad. I can complete GW if I spend a lot of time on it otherwise I can finish in 15mins.
  • 59 GW wins and counting. Only 1 day I never finished and that was back when I was like rank 41. I hate the new method of retreating...but if they want us to use fodder toons so be it I guess.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol