No more daily arena activity?

Waez
286 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hey everyone,

I noticed that I don't have the 3 arena battles activity anymore. I hit 58 yesterday, and found it weird that I still had my 5 arena fights but already completed the daily final activity.
It happened again today, so I guess it's not a one-time problem.

It's annoying since I lose on 200 arena credits every day.

I know some change was made recently to lower the number of fights to 2 once players hit 60, but I'm only 58.

Does anyone experience this too?

Replies

• BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    Options
    it's still there but they changed it to 2 arena battles instead of 3
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    it's still there but they changed it to 2 arena battles instead of 3

I'm aware, but only for lvl 60+. I'm 58.
    And I don't even get the activity anymore. I still have my 5 battles and my dailies are all completed.
  • Options
    Yes it disappears when you hit level 58 and comes back when you are 60. There are quite a number of posts in the Bugs section. Seems like it isn't fixed yet.
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    IceMerlin wrote: »
    Yes it disappears when you hit level 58 and comes back when you are 60. There are quite a number of posts in the Bugs section. Seems like it isn't fixed yet.

Ho ok, thanks for the answer. That's unfortunate.
  • Options
    Привет, вот мой код 435-574-743. Посмотри на нашу гильдию, если надумаешь добавь меня в союзники, я тебе пришлю приглашение.
  • Options
    Yep, I lost it when I hit Level 58 too. It was gone on Level 59 as well. I got it back when I hit Level 60, when the Ships section was unlocked, and the Arena became 2, and the Fleet Battle was 1 for my Daily Activities.

I probably lost out on 2 to 4 days of that payout. Along with many people.

Probably rush through to get to Level 60, if you really need it back.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.