Full Sith Team: Savage or Sithtrooper?

VanQuec
7 posts Member
edited March 2017
Sup guys.
I have a small indecision: I'm running Palp (L), Vader, Sidious, Dooku, Maul. Everyone at gear 9, lvl 78, (wont be able to zeta anyone for quite a while), so I've wondering whether to put in a tank (sithtrooper 3*) or Savage to add survivability to team. What's yours opinion? And maybe you have better ideas?

Replies

• Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    If you're stuck on Palp lead, I would take out Sidious and Dooku and put Savage AND Sithtroop. Dooku seems pretty mediocre under anyone except Nihilus.
  • Options
    Savage unless you can get sith trooper to *7
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Both. EP & Vader become fairly underwhelming under Zaul.
  • Nitric
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

He did say he was running palpatine lead.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Nitric wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

He did say he was running palpatine lead.

My bad but if he is moving toward Zaul then both are good toons.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    I'm imagining Sith Trooper healing 20% max health every time he counters with retribution and inflicts Defense Down. Could be more viable than we realize.
  • Options
    I can switch leaders, but the point is that I can't farm Zetas yet so I put Palpatine as leader because it seems to me that he has the best non-zeta leader ability.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Zavage solidifies all sith squads.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Sith trooper when at g11 seriously can stall and is a real good asset to a sith team.

I get complements from squad mates all the time
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Do you still mod Sith Trooper for 4x Protection Primary? Is it worth considering switching towards Defense primaries?
  • Options
    Savage helps deal more damage. Unless you consider Nihilus, Dooku and Sithtrooper aren't too good
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Ntz
    15 posts Member
    Options
    To the OP's point, is EP the best non-Zeta Lead? If you don't have EP, who is the best non-Zeta lead for Sith? I was thinking Sidious (if I run 4 Sith + Baze) or Maul.

Thoughts?
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Ntz wrote: »
    To the OP's point, is EP the best non-Zeta Lead? If you don't have EP, who is the best non-Zeta lead for Sith? I was thinking Sidious (if I run 4 Sith + Baze) or Maul.

Thoughts?

If your going for higher arena ranks; it is not worth it to run sith unless you have zaul or Nihilus. My thoughts
  • Ntz
    15 posts Member
    Options
    so, if you're not to Zeta'ing people yet, you'd run Nihilus? Just don't want to waste ability mats on leader abilities I won't use. My arena rank isn't great, so not to worried about that. More worried about longer term build.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Ntz wrote: »
    so, if you're not to Zeta'ing people yet, you'd run Nihilus? Just don't want to waste ability mats on leader abilities I won't use. My arena rank isn't great, so not to worried about that. More worried about longer term build.

Emperor is probably the best sith lead without the zeta. Has cross faction usefulness (Empire + Sith). Not sure how useful Nihilus is without his zeta, it seems a bit underpowered.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree, given the fact he's giving 60% offense and 100% health steal at lvl 7 leadership ability, with sithtrooper moded with protection and health, you can tank a lot. And then, you had Dooku and Vader to get two counters and one speed down, one defense down and if you had Savage, you have a finisher, a cleanser and he can apply offense down.

At least, at lvl 77 it works but I don't now after that.