Fleet mega pack - worth it?

I have saved up 2499 crystals for a Fleet Mega pack from the store. I am curious though as to whether I should buy one of these packs, or wait for something with a guranteed reward(such as the kylo ship pack previously).

I don't want to waste my crystals for 5 shards of a useless ship

If people could let me know there own experiences with this pack it would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    absolutely not. in no uncertain terms does that constitute a good deal. just use the crystals for refreshes and be patient.
  • Don't buy it. Totally waste
  • Of all the things I've bought, the two fleet mega packs were my biggest regret.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    2 situations it's ok.

1-you are a whale and don't care about any extras you get (mostly toons)

2- you don't have any or very few of the toons/ships offered 7*

Price wise it's not a bad conversion from shards to crystals.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I've done about 10...It's a complete waste never got what I wanted nor significant amount. Rng in this game... Don't feed into it.... It's designed by Satan himself.
  • Nice thing about the fleet mega pack is that it comes with a pilot and their ship.

That being said, what I got for what I spent seemed... underwhelming.
  • This is all good advice, thanks alot
    I think i will save my crystals for something more definate- maybe the new rebels ship
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    I agree completely this pack is really only good if you need the character shards as well... S
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    The other ships pack (500 crystals for 10 blueprints) was useful on the very first day ships went live. Might be useful if you have no ships at all, to start your collection. But it's still priced at 500 crystals for say, the reward of 1 day of completing GW (Gw actually gives you 15 blueprints).

Keep your crystals for when Mod packs come back, or there's a pack you simply can't refuse (e.g. Darth Nihilus if you're into Siths).
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/