What gear level for shoretrooper

As the title says what gear level does shore start to become arena viable? My shore is 4 star. I run ep lead vader tfp boba and revolving tanks.

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    I would think g9 with protection mods
  • Options
    Thats what i thought/hoped but tried it and no go
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Just go to SWGOH.gg and calculate his protection stats based on gear level. We don't know what your arena looks like.
  • Options
    Gear 9 works for me... Four stars as well. I'll be gear10 in the next couple weeks. (But I'm only level 80.) Finish in the top 30 on average, it depends on your squad and your shard.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Depends on how tough your leader board is. If you leave him at 4* you're going to to want to be at gear x or xi with serious mods to be a serious bad as.

Good luck.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I've been running him at g9 4* since I got him a couple months ago and stay top 50 most of the time and most of that time I ran the same squad you are using.
  • Options
    g10
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Options
    There was a huge leap in viability at g10 for me. That and 5 stars made it so g11 wiggs could no longer down him in one shot. Maul, tfp and palpy come in and mop them up after Biggs' op special.
  • Options
    Gear 10
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is gear 10 and 5*, and holds his own well. Not quite ready to replace my droid team in my arena yet though. I'll probably throw them in and move mods over once I get Bobba to T11. Just need 25 more of those Mk7 Shield generators.
  • Options
    G10, 4* all protection mods hits 50k protection and he usually stays till the end vs Wiggs. Finishing top20 almost every day with him