STHan

So I have STH at lvl 80, g8, 7 stars with mods focussed on hp, protection def and speed. He's still kinda squishy for a tank ( i know, itspartially due to his multi turn taunt). The question...does his survivability jump up a lot going to g10-11 like land and wiggs damage?

Replies

• Survivability goes up a lot with gear level, especially with tanks. At level 80, you should be G10 or on your way. No reason for him not to be at least G9 by this point if he's in your squad.

A level 79 G9 STh in my shard with (6) Health Mods, 2 of which have protection primaries, has 18,400 health and 15,500 protection. He's always squishier than other tanks, but he's used for turn meter gain.
  • Gear level is the most important factor in any character, and has a huge influence on their health/prot.

For reference, my StH at G11 has 40k combined health+prot, modded only for speed. It's enough to survive a shot from Wiggs (but not by much, depending on who gets called to assist).
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    For reference, my StH at G11 has 40k combined health+prot, modded only for speed. It's enough to survive a shot from Wiggs (but not by much, depending on who gets called to assist).

48K here

• gl 11 ST Han with all 5 star mods is 20k hp 37k protection hes in my arena squad.
  • Croger152003
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Gear level is the most important factor in any character, and has a huge influence on their health/prot.

Lol why gear him for speed the slower he is the longer he taunts, might want to rethink that one.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Gear level is the most important factor in any character, and has a huge influence on their health/prot.

Lol why gear him for speed the slower he is the longer he taunts, might want to rethink that one.

Assuming that you're not a troll, ST Han main function is a TM Manipulator and hence usually modded for speed.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Huatimus wrote: »

Assuming that you're not a troll, ST Han main function is a TM Manipulator and hence usually modded for speed.

You are correct which is why he is paired with my maxed out ns (with ventrezz) , and you never ever want Han speed modded especially. The faster he goes through his turns the less tm you get, if Han is slow he stays taunting much longer. You mod him for speed the fewer hits he takes and the less tm. Are you sure you are not a troll. You only get tm when he taunts, his tm does not effect him. The slower han is the longer he taunts, does this make sense?

I want to be clear, YOU NEVER EVER SPEED MOD ST HAN. If you do you are using him way wrong.
  • Wow some of this bad advice is crazy... you always want to speed mod STH. You want him taking his first turn as soon as possible to give the rest of your team a TM boost and an advantage over the opponent. His taunt lasts 3 turns, who cares how quick those turns are, he'll be dead or dispelled by the end of it and will have done his job. Plus each turn he takes is a chance to reduce opponents turn meters, you want him as fast as possible.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

You are correct which is why he is paired with my maxed out ns (with ventrezz) , and you never ever want Han speed modded especially. The faster he goes through his turns the less tm you get, if Han is slow he stays taunting much longer. You mod him for speed the fewer hits he takes and the less tm. Are you sure you are not a troll. You only get tm when he taunts, his tm does not effect him. The slower han is the longer he taunts, does this make sense?

I want to be clear, YOU NEVER EVER SPEED MOD ST HAN. If you do you are using him way wrong.

Sooooo...you are saying pretty much everyone uses him wrong??

Because A LOT of people have him moded with speed so that he will go first.

You must be a troll.
  • Unless I am reading it wrong, Hans unique ability is to remove TM at the start of each of turns so me thinks you would want him to take as many turns as possible and as soon as he taunts its an instant TM gain for the squad. I'm not sure there are any chars in this game you would want to intentionally have slow???
  • Sheenog wrote: »
    Unless I am reading it wrong, Hans unique ability is to remove TM at the start of each of turns so me thinks you would want him to take as many turns as possible and as soon as he taunts its an instant TM gain for the squad. I'm not sure there are any chars in this game you would want to intentionally have slow???

Sun fac is good to have slow so he taunts longer because it's only 1 turn long.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    And suddenly I noticed that there's 2 different accounts and their usernames are xxx152003. Definitely got trolled here, but good effort creating/logging in a different account just to troll people!
  • My G11 StHan usually dies before losing taunt, so no need to make him slow... his speed is 212
  • Thanks guys, just wanted to make sure I was going the right way gearing him (he's going G10 as soon as lando hits g11 - about 24 fusion furnace salvage left to go.) And yeah, was going to swap for speed based mods once I get more challenges unlocked.