New Clone Troopers

Prev1
Alright i know we already have clone troopers with fives, echo, cody, rex and the sergeant which is fine but cody is more fragile than glass and his 212th attack is only really useful when he is the leader(being very outclassed by rex) and the sergeant just being a crap character as is. So i was thinking about adding more clone troopers to help the clones out and even maybe a jedi or two with real clone synergy(u probably only use fives or rex on anakin teams and plo kloon clone synergy just sucks for the most part). So these are just some roough suggestions so please dont hate and give suggestions for changes or even new characters if possible. So heres my ideas for new clone ideas (note- abilities are max level)

Galactic Marine

very durable tank with powerful self heal abilities and very powerful at the start of a battle and a synergy with Ki Adi Mundi

basic- deal physical damage twice and a third time if the target has speed down (2nd shot dealing 10% reduced damage and third shot 20% reduced)

special one- recover 65% of damage dealt and an additional 15% if galactic marine is below 50% health (4 turn cool down)

special two- stuns for 2 turns while at 100% health and less than 25% health 1 turn otherwise (5 turn cool down)

unique- gains up to 40% health steal while below 50% health(becomes more powerful the lower the health) and gains up to 40% crit chance and crit damage while above 50% health (more powerful the higher the health) if Ki Adi Mundi is present he also gains these bonuses

Clone Medic

quick clone with speed buffs and tons of HoT buffs for clones

basic- gain 20% turn meter and give a HoT buff to a random ally, if the ally is a clone add another HoT, if the ally is below 50% health add another HoT

special- give all allies speed up for 2 turns and a HoT buff for every negative effect 2 if DoT (4 turns)

unique- if a clone ally below 50% health goes above 50% health then that clone gains speed up for 3 turns, 70% turn meter, and 2 HoT buffs

Clone sharpshooter

basic- gain stealth for 2 turns and give a random clone ally 5% bonus protection based on max protection

special one- deal physical damage and give an ally stealth for 1 turn if the ally is a clone they gain offense up and advantage for one turn (3 turns)

special two- deal physical damage and regain 30% max protection (4 turns)

unique- at the beginning of the sharpshooter gains bonus protection for 7 turns for each ally (5% from clones half for everyone else) clone allies gain half these bonuses

also heres my clone synergy jedi idea

Ki Adi Mundi

Heroic Jedi general with strong clone and jedi synergies and turn meter gain

basic- deal special damage and give 30% turn meter to a choice jedi or clone ally

special one- deal special damage and call one ally to assist, if assisting ally is a jedi or clone that ally gains 20% Ki Adi Mundis max protection and gains 50% turn meter(3 turns)

special two- Jedi Allies gain speed and tenacity up for 2 turns, clones gain offense and defense up for 2 turns (5 turns)

leader- all allies have +20% tenacity, when jedi resist negative status effects they gain 10% max protection and speed up for 2 turns, when clones use special abilities they gain 40% turn meter and dispel 3 negative status effects on them and heal 10% health for each effect dispelled

again these are rough drafts and just my suggestions if u have any other ideas pls post them and who knows we might eventually make a clone meta

Replies

• I would love any new clone additions to the game. I still really want these guys added
    1RvzdAA.jpg
  • Apologies but my computer can't seem to load the image can u tell me who it is
  • Yes clone commandos please! Delta squad!
  • actually if u give me some time i can brainstorm some ideas for clone commandos p.s do u want individual characters for delta squad
  • (boss,fixer,sev,scorch)
  • Did someone say helmets?
  • I was thinking about how Plo Koon has clone synergies, yet his commander for the clone wars ( Wolffe) isn't in the game ( Anakin at least has rex in here with him) . A top 5 I'd love to see is

Wolffe ( Plo Koon is lonely without him)
    Clone healer ( sort of the same idea as chirrut, granting alot of HoTs like u said, maybe Kix)
    Clone Taunter ( this doesn't have to be a new character, could just give 5s a taunt)
    Delta Squad Trooper ( no explanation needed)
    Some other clone that was essential to the CW ( Bly, Hevy, Boil, Waxer)

anything positive for clone team viability is an OK for me
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • I was thinking about how Plo Koon has clone synergies, yet his commander for the clone wars ( Wolffe) isn't in the game ( Anakin at least has rex in here with him) . A top 5 I'd love to see is

Wolffe ( Plo Koon is lonely without him)
    Clone healer ( sort of the same idea as chirrut, granting alot of HoTs like u said, maybe Kix)
    Clone Taunter ( this doesn't have to be a new character, could just give 5s a taunt)
    Delta Squad Trooper ( no explanation needed)
    Some other clone that was essential to the CW ( Bly, Hevy, Boil, Waxer)

anything positive for clone team viability is an OK for me

oh yeah all the way the one thing is if u want to put heavy in id just change the sergeant to hevy and give him a ton of powering up if u know what im saying
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    We need Delta squad.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Agree with pretty much everything here...Wolfe, Bly, Heavy, Dogma, Kix were all really cool characters in TCW and would love to see them added...

Also Jedi-clone synergies - Anakin (+Ahsoka) and Rex, GK and Cody, Plo and Wolfe

Also Delta Squad is a great idea...and if you want a commando but don't want/can't do Delta squad - Gregor is a great option...

I also wouldn't mind The Bad Batch from the unfinished TCW episode arc - they were really quite different in looks and in abilities (maybe a bit too niche as far as recognition though)
  • thank you guys for ur suggestions ill bring an extra list asap for all of u to set your opinions on c u all soon
  • @smninja73 yeah we could always replace sergeant with hevy::: we keep all his same stats, except we actually change him to hevy and maybe add onto his unique ;;; whenever hevy dies, all clone allies gain speed up and advantage for 2 turns, and 40% turn meter( i think he sacrificed himself for his buds)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    My top 5 clones I want to see added are Gregor, Hevy, Wolffe, Keeli and Thorn
    Gregor- Attacker high DPS and speed, ability to apply Crit chance up and crit damage up to all clone and Jedi allies also since he is part of the 212th division and cody is big on defense and durability maybe Gregor can give protection up to a select ally with a Zeta. This way we can replace leia in HAAT and in arena have a solid DPS (No leader ability)
    Hevy- Tank that starts with Taunt has AoE dispell and applies Health immunity for 2 turns (on zeta can not be dispelled) I know this would help clones a lot. I would give him a self revive that gives him only about 10% life but 100% TM and his AoE dispel is of CD. Also I don't know what leader ability I would give him but definitely I think he deserves a leader ability as the leader of Domino Squad
    I don't agree Sargent should be swaped to Hevy because he wasn't the only clone with a mini gun and his armor was not green
    Wolffe- Support Character applies diffrent buffs to allies and can apply Death mark to enemy. (He would be in my head like a Casaian, Death trooper Hybrid) at the begging of the match he gives allies speed up for 1 turn. He could have a special that applies Death mark and everytime a enemy is hit with Death mark applied Wolffe will assist and stun the death marked toon and a random enemy for 1 turn. (The ability can only work once per round)
    One really underrated clone I would love to see is Keeli he was the Clone Captain that died with Ima Gun Di Comander Keeli- Basic has 60% chance to call assist (similar to dengar) if it is a clone both attacks are crits and applies Daze for 2 turns
    Special- deal special damage to all enemies and apply buff immunity + Daze on selected target with a 65% chance to apply the same debuffs on a random enemy.
    Special 2- name it "Im going to die" Sacrifice half of Keeli's remaining HP gain taunt for 1 turn and give all clones 50% TM, Offense up, Defense up, Speed up and retribution for 2 turns
    Unique "Im not finished yet" Whenever Keeli is debuffed or critically hit he gains 10% HP and at the end of his turn he cleans all debuffs on him self and on a random clone or jedi ally (sorta like a Barriss Savage hybrid)
    Also Thorn would be amazing too but I haven't imagined his abilities He was basically I one time last stand Death character but I could definitely agree with having a Healer like Kix instead of Thorn
    Just a Idea No one has to agree
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    My top 5 clones I want to see added are Gregor, Hevy, Wolffe, Keeli and Thorn
    Gregor- Attacker high DPS and speed, ability to apply Crit chance up and crit damage up to all clone and Jedi allies also since he is part of the 212th division and cody is big on defense and durability maybe Gregor can give protection up to a select ally with a Zeta. This way we can replace leia in HAAT and in arena have a solid DPS (No leader ability)
    Hevy- Tank that starts with Taunt has AoE dispell and applies Health immunity for 2 turns (on zeta can not be dispelled) I know this would help clones a lot. I would give him a self revive that gives him only about 10% life but 100% TM and his AoE dispel is of CD. Also I don't know what leader ability I would give him but definitely I think he deserves a leader ability as the leader of Domino Squad
    I don't agree Sargent should be swaped to Hevy because he wasn't the only clone with a mini gun and his armor was not green
    Wolffe- Support Character applies diffrent buffs to allies and can apply Death mark to enemy. (He would be in my head like a Casaian, Death trooper Hybrid) at the begging of the match he gives allies speed up for 1 turn. He could have a special that applies Death mark and everytime a enemy is hit with Death mark applied Wolffe will assist and stun the death marked toon and a random enemy for 1 turn. (The ability can only work once per round)
    One really underrated clone I would love to see is Keeli he was the Clone Captain that died with Ima Gun Di Comander Keeli- Basic has 60% chance to call assist (similar to dengar) if it is a clone both attacks are crits and applies Daze for 2 turns
    Special- deal special damage to all enemies and apply buff immunity + Daze on selected target with a 65% chance to apply the same debuffs on a random enemy.
    Special 2- name it "Im going to die" Sacrifice half of Keeli's remaining HP gain taunt for 1 turn and give all clones 50% TM, Offense up, Defense up, Speed up and retribution for 2 turns
    Unique "Im not finished yet" Whenever Keeli is debuffed or critically hit he gains 10% HP and at the end of his turn he cleans all debuffs on him self and on a random clone or jedi ally (sorta like a Barriss Savage hybrid)
    Also Thorn would be amazing too but I haven't imagined his abilities He was basically I one time last stand Death character but I could definitely agree with having a Healer like Kix instead of Thorn
    Just a Idea No one has to agree

I was also thinking of Keeli but couldn't remember his name so I didn't include him, but he should have some synergy with IGD given the way both died in TCW.

On a first read these sound a bit OP but as you said it's just an idea....

Can't really remember Thorn though.... Edit: Just looked him up in Wookipedia and I like the idea - can't see it happening but I like it :D

These are the guys I'm talking about that I'd like to see added: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Force_99
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    CC1138 Bacara
    CC1004 Gree
    CC5052 Bly
    CC3636 Wolffe
    CC5576-39 Gregor
    CC4477 Thire
    CT6116 Kix
    CT4040 Cutup
    CT782 Hevy
    CT002010 Droidbait
    CT1248 Spark
  • Seku wrote: »
    CC1138 Bacara
    CC1004 Gree
    CC5052 Bly
    CC3636 Wolffe
    CC5576-39 Gregor
    CC4477 Thire
    CT6116 Kix
    CT4040 Cutup
    CT782 Hevy
    CT002010 Droidbait
    CT1248 Spark

you missed Alpha-17
  • While more clones would be great, I'd rather see them make other factions have a complete squad before they start to add to others again. Ewoks, Geonesians & Tuskens all have 3/4 toons only leaving a gap in squad synergy. Or just add more toons across all factions at once!

I would want to see the Jedi generals have more clone synergy though, and maybe even EP have some synergy with the ones that executed order 66
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Clone trooper 99:
    Support unit with major morale boost.

Basic ability: I've got a Job to do
    All units attack the unit in front of them dealing 50% less damage. All clones lose 1 cooldown. Thermal Denators are placed randomly on enemies and allies.

Unique: Trooper at Heart
    Upon death, 99 grants all clone allies a random buff for the remainder of their life and dispels all debuffs. If fives is present he gains all of the buffs and the buff Heroic Revenge(next attack will instantly kill an Enemy).

Unique: Born for this
    For every turn 99 is kept alive successfully, he grants everyone 20% turn meter and 5% max health.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    PlosBrosLogo-HH.jpg

Absolutely need Wolffe. Plo Koon had one of the best squads.

Edit: By the way, that text reads "Plo's Bros." His clones made the design, they really loved him.
  • Jango Fett too with scoundrel and clone synergies.
    Also, still want droidekas as a droid counter support.
  • As long as they have helmets
    518 posts Member
    I would rather rework the existing ones and the Jedi that are close to them : Plo, JKA, Ahsoka, Mace, Aayla and GK with more synergy. GK is already good so let's forget him for this part. But all the others were generals during CW and none of them have good synergies. Even Plo who can grant TM, this is not what we can call synergy.

Plus, I would give Echo a zeta to let him reduce CD of the entire team when assisting. I would change Rex and Fives Leader into a Unique, applying to all allies. Still, changing Cody's first special into : applying Daze on every ennemies critically hit, non avoidable, would be better than a stun. And finally, giving effects on Echo's Special like Shock/Stagger/Expose (one or two of them, avoidable if more than one) and more effective on droids (EMP is technically lethal for droids so...).
  • Guest wrote: »
    I would rather rework the existing ones and the Jedi that are close to them : Plo, JKA, Ahsoka, Mace, Aayla and GK with more synergy. GK is already good so let's forget him for this part. But all the others were generals during CW and none of them have good synergies. Even Plo who can grant TM, this is not what we can call synergy.

Plus, I would give Echo a zeta to let him reduce CD of the entire team when assisting. I would change Rex and Fives Leader into a Unique, applying to all allies. Still, changing Cody's first special into : applying Daze on every ennemies critically hit, non avoidable, would be better than a stun. And finally, giving effects on Echo's Special like Shock/Stagger/Expose (one or two of them, avoidable if more than one) and more effective on droids (EMP is technically lethal for droids so...).

These are awesome ideas, making 5s leader like echos unique would be great. Rex may be OP. But echo unique can also be zeta to reduce cooldown as well. Adding daze or stagger to echo or Cody aoe couldn't hurt. Echo could also revive after death just once like in the unfinished CW episodes
    Guest wrote: »

I'm not a huge fan of more clone Jedi synergy, Jedi need a rework to have more offense & control first before making them better at working with another Tag (not all Jedi, many are kinda blah though).

I don't need echo's special to be more effective on droids. I do like the idea of a low % chance of applying a debuff per buff dispelled though. If not Echo than some future character.

• smninja73
    136 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    OK so i got some new ideas (thanks to you guys) for these new clone characters and once again rough draft i just want your opinions (note i am also thinking of ideas for the clone commando and arc trooper if you can give me a guideline for those that would be fantastic)

Wolffe- (note know these abilities done exist but i figure either you guys can replace or maybe even if a dev finds this interesting they might give these buffs to other upcoming characters in the game)

Basic(keep moving forward)- deal physical damage and give a random ally push on(whenever the character uses their basic ability they gain 100% turn meter on a critical hit, 50% on a normal hit, 20% on a miss) for 3 turns

Special one( keep firing )- give all allies flurry(clone allies gain do a basic attack at the end of their turns) for 2 turns and give all clone allies speed up for 2 turns

Leader( lasting inspiration )-all allies gain+30 speed and when clone allies gains a previously gotten buff the buff is nondispellable and the third time the buff becomes permanent and nondispellable, jedi allies assist clones when they use their special abilities
    ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    Bly-

Basic (expert shooting)- deal physical damage with an additional 40% chance of a critical hit doubled on separatists

Special(suprise ambush)- Bly and one clone ally gain a nondispellable stealth until their next turn and when it is boys turn all allies attack random enemies twice

Special(Jetpack Expert)-deal special damage gain evasion up and critical chance up for 5 turns and call one clone ally to assist dealing an extra 25% damage and also gaining evasion up for 3 turns. If Aalya Secura is present she also assists and gains the same bonuses as bly

Leader(always follow orders)- all clone allies deal 50% more damage to separatist and jedi enemies and gain offense up for 1 turn when either of those 2 kinds of characters are defeated

Unique(no remorse)- Bly gains 50% critical damage to jedi and whenever Bly defeats a jedi he gets critical chance up for one turn and gains 100% turn meter
    Hevy-

basic(blast away)- deal physical damage and attack another random target if the original target goes below 50% health or is debuffed, 2 random targets if the target is defeated and if defeated target had a debuff and fives and/or echo is present they attack random targets as well (note- this ability can be triggered multiple times in a turn but can not be triggered when attacking outside of his turn)

special 1(rip’em to shreds)- deal physical damage to all enemies and attack again if hevy lands 3 critical hits and attack again if 3 targets are debuffed

Unique(I dont take prisoners)- when Hevy is defeated al enemies automatically lose 20% of their health. This effect cannot be resisted and if the target falls below 50% health inflict mortal wound (deal DoT and cannot be healed over 50% health for the remainder of the round) which cannot be dispelled. If fives and/or echo are present they gain offense and speed up for 2 turns and gain advantage for one turn
    Gregor

basic(configuration blaster)- deal physical damage with a 40% chance to remove 25% turn meter and gain speed up for 3 turns

special 1(configuration sniper)- deal special damage and inflict evasion and speed down for 2 turns and gain protection up for 4 turns

special 2(configuration anti armor)- deal physical damage plus 5% damage for every debuffed enemy and buffed clone ally and then inflict defense down for 3 turns and this effect can not be resisted

unique- gain up to 5% potency and tenacity for every living clone ally
    Thorn

basic(Hammer Burst)- deal physical damage to 3 random enemies (can strike same target) and deal 50% bonus damage to droids

Special (keep fighting till its over)- deal physical damage and gain health and defense up for 4 turns

Leader(Vengeance)- clone allies gain 50% speed and damage when under 50% health and whenever a clone ally is defeated all other clone allies gain offense up and advantage for 2 turns

Unique(Unbreakable)- Thorn regains 20% health and gains offense up for 3 turns whenever he defeats an enemy and thorn gains crib chance and damage up whenever a clone ally is defeated

again just rough drafts tell me what u think and what would u change if anything

p.s as i said beforehand i could use a template to base the commando trooper and arc trooper on.
  • Gungangs would be better. Jar jar as leader.
  • Gungangs would be better. Jar jar as leader.

gungans ok but Jar Jar as the leader?..... like i know he's the only notable gungan but really
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    Gungangs would be better. Jar jar as leader.

gungans ok but Jar Jar as the leader?..... like i know he's the only notable gungan but really

maybe the leader could be Roos Tarpals
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    smninja73 wrote: »
    Gungangs would be better. Jar jar as leader.

He is bombad general
  • TheRecklessRonin
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    CLONES TO BE CONSIDERED:
    Commandos (Though I don't know who should fit the last spot on that team)
    Wolffe (Synergy with Plo)
    Gregor (Possible synergy with Cody and Deltas? Gregor was part of the 212th...)
    Kix (Echo's healing capability is too weak, adding a medic would diversify the squad)

OTHER SUGGESTIONS:
    SKINS GET ADDED INTO GAME
    Make them 1 or 2 hundred gems so it wouldn't be much of a hassle to buy.

SKIN SUGGESTIONS:

CLONE SERGEANT: Kinda pointless cause he's a faceless character. Hevy, Thorn, Thire, and Hardcase can be added but it might be weird seeing them with the squad named a Clone Sergeant. (But it's worth a shot)

ECHO: Add helmet (For current skin), Cadet Dress, Rookie (With or without medal), 501st Phase 1 (With or without medal), Scorched (Artistic representation of what he would have looked like with his armor after the shuttle explosion)

FIVES: Add helmet (For current skin), Cadet Dress, Rookie (With or without medal), 501st Phase 1 (With or without medal), Undercover (Phase 2 armor for the Order 66 ARC)

COMMANDER CODY: Add helmet (For current skin), Phase 1 and Phase 2 armor.

CAPTAIN REX: Add helmet (For current skin), Wounded (Saleucami Deserter story arc), Guerilla (Onderon), Phase 1 armor, Old Rex (Rebels).