Kylo ren without a zeta

A non Zeta Kylo would fit well on a Zaul team?

Replies

• In wich gear he begins to be useful?
  • A non Zeta Kylo would fit well on a Zaul team?

Most likely
    In wich gear he begins to be useful?

He's useful at g8 but excels even at g9
  • Soldier76 wrote: »
    A non Zeta Kylo would fit well on a Zaul team?

Most likely
    In wich gear he begins to be useful?

He's useful at g8 but excels even at g9

Wow, mine is gear 9, I'll experiment him on arena tomorrow than!
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    i found him useful when i got him to Gear 10. to be honest the zeta only makes him great when you already thought you have lost. w Zylo and some good RNG, a G10 Zylo can outlast some team compositions without a darth N or their own Kylo.

if it's just regular Kylo, well you'll still do some great dmg, but you'll get chipped to death sooner than later
  • M_L wrote: »
    i found him useful when i got him to Gear 10. to be honest the zeta only makes him great when you already thought you have lost. w Zylo and some good RNG, a G10 Zylo can outlast some team compositions without a darth N or their own Kylo.

if it's just regular Kylo, well you'll still do some great dmg, but you'll get chipped to death sooner than later

I'm thinking on replace Shore by him. And Shore is awful with ZMaul by what I've heard. He's (Kylo) 7k of power by now.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    what's your whole team? I have seen a few on my shard that has kylo as the only non Sith on Zaul teams.

personally i don't have the speed secondaries to compete with Zaul so i run Rex Lead. does pretty well against Zaul teams, but I have definitely had those battles where i'm literally dodged 12x in a row.... doesn't matter how much TM one gains if no toon on my side can actually land a hit... ha ha
  • My current team is Zaul, EP,, Vader, Boba snd shore. I will first replace Shore by Kylo, than Vader by DN and Boba by SA
  • @MasterMasterTimelord he's really good but you might want to invest a zeta, at least eventually. "Zylo" fits in ANY team, hits very hard, regains his protection back pretty much every turn because his specials reset, gains +10% speed for EACH debuff on him, the more damage he takes, the more powerful he gets....and Adam Driver is hysterical in "Girls".

Kylo is great. zylo is my MVP right now.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I don't think I would bother with a non-zeta KR personally. He's just not a threat at all, even a Zeta Kylo is kind of easy pickings, depends on your squad I guess.
  • Olga wrote: »
    I don't think I would bother with a non-zeta KR personally. He's just not a threat at all, even a Zeta Kylo is kind of easy pickings, depends on your squad I guess.

This

• @MasterMasterTimelord he's really good but you might want to invest a zeta, at least eventually. "Zylo" fits in ANY team, hits very hard, regains his protection back pretty much every turn because his specials reset, gains +10% speed for EACH debuff on him, the more damage he takes, the more powerful he gets....and Adam Driver is hysterical in "Girls".

Tks bro!

Tks bro!
    @MasterMasterTimelord he's really good but you might want to invest a zeta, at least eventually. "Zylo" fits in ANY team, hits very hard, regains his protection back pretty much every turn because his specials reset, gains +10% speed for EACH debuff on him, the more damage he takes, the more powerful he gets....and Adam Driver is hysterical in "Girls".

Tks bro!

I concur with this. Mine isn't even zetad but seeing 30-40k crit one shots on SA and palp is a thing of beauty. At the start of the match he exists as control to stun people but as it goes on he just goes on a rampage! I once beat full prot/health palp vader SA and a 75% nihilus with normal kylo and B2. B2 died quite fast but not before putting evasion down a few times. Once he was dead and the sith were all wailing on kylo he went mad. 40k crit palp - dead. He almost went straight away again after all those debuffs on him. Bam 30k crit on SA dead. Nihilus dead. Vader dead.

He is my fav toon ATM you won't regret putting him in
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I got him to g10 without zeta, put him in my zmaul team, he went down real quick and only got 1 attack vs a full clone team, that 1 attack...annihilated Rex with a 70k crit, it was a thing of beauty. My next 2 or 3 matches being he was the only non sith he died too fast to be a real factor, I've put a zeta on him since and it's a whole different story. Imo depending on your shard you're better off with a full sith team than having a non zeta kylo.
  • A non Zeta Kylo would fit well on a Zaul team?

Mine already does and I've yet to see any KYLO built to be as strong as mine is. He isn't even Zetad yet. 9 more zeta to get so basically, he will be even more insane.

26k health

48k protection
  • Decided, Kylo is on my team now, and he is good. Two Zaders teams that I've never won before were destroyed by him today, thank you all for the tips!

Note it's 10 speed, not 10%, but otherwise yes.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Zylo is worth it...i have already 5 vs 1 zader teams....especially when he falls below 100% health...Its a thing of beauty when he falls to say 50% health, i get his special off and crit for 70-80k refilling my protection...i one shotted boba twice, ep, nihilus in a match earlier...trick is to keep his tenacity low to get the debuffs and go for stuns on vader sidious etc to prevent heal immunity and ability block...my zylo is maxed with 200 speed
  • he pretty scary once he fall below 100% health then he get an extra 75% over dalamge. If you have Crit mods set, and Triagle crit, and Boba Lead. Also If you add EP and use his Let the hate flow this will cause your kylo to go below 100% you can One shot even tanks.