Yet another game suggestion thread.

Skuddy
137 posts Member
I was inspired by a brilliant thread today asking about voice chat and some other QOL stuff. But you know what this game really needs? Pay for godmode. Hear me out, it's not what it sounds like.

Okay, well first, aren't you tired of your arena payout being at dinner time? Me too! Well I propose an arena immunity purchase. Have an important business dinner? No problem! Want to spend time with your kids for exactly 1 hour and that hour happens to be your arena payout time? Problem solved. For 5$ you can lock in your payout rank for that day. If you are rank 1- your payout remains rank one payout. Even if you get knocked down!

That's not all, I also propose ads for crystals. Oh yeah, I work a job where I can sit all day and watch ads all day for free crystals. Give me a 1 minute add for 25 crystals and I'll be an ad watching machine. Just saying, I got some real whales on my shard and it would be nice to use my copious amounts of down time to try and stay competitive.

What say you forums? Discuss away. I look forward to your ideas.

#KorlyforDev

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You know there is a suggestion area you can post all your ideas in.

There is also a job postings section where you can apply.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    You know there is a suggestion area you can post all your ideas in.

There is also a job postings section where you can apply.

But then no one would see it. These are good ideas. The community will really get behind them. You just watch
  • Korlyy
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Sounds good to me :)
  • I wish they would serve beer in the cantina.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Lordballs wrote: »
    I wish they would serve beer in the cantina.

Quoted for truth. Virtual or not, who doesn't love a cold one between battles?