If you had to pick 3 rebels...

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
If there were only to be 3 more rebels added to the game, who would you choose and why. These would actually be the last rebel toons released. Well, in this scenario at least. I'd personally choose:
1. Return of the Jedi Luke (c'mon, we need a Luke)
2. R2-D2 (he seemed cool in the chopper event, and makes decent sense to have as a playable toon)
3. Rebel chewbacca (he could pilot the actual falcon with Han and with some synergy could make Han worth something. Plus clone wars chewbacca is terrible)
Also, thanks for mod packs again :)

Replies

• Hoth Leia, Slave Leia and Endor Leia.

I would then dominate my arena with a Han lead and 4 Leia team.
  • Rotj Luke because he's bad @$$
    Esb Luke cause he's pretty cool
    R2 d2 because he's almost as cool as chopper

What about bounty hunter leia(bos
  • Hoth leia, bespin luke, jedi luke, and a full x-wing squad. +1 to rebels, though i do admit it's been kinda excessive. Big mouth and monkey face (Pao/Bistan) shouldn't be in this game imo...
  • Jedi luke obviously
    Rebel chewie
    Bail organa
  • And Mon mothma
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Jedi Luke, for obvious reasons.

Beyond that, I'll take ESB Han & Chewie. With a Falcon they can pilot, and without having them be practically unattainable for f2p players.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Jedi Luke
    Rework chewie to be a rebel
    R2
  • Empire/bespin Luke because the toon is in game as a boss already.

Rebel Chewie as Support or Attacker. C3P0 strapped to his back would be funny.

Bounty Hunter Leia or Hoth Leia (even though I have no idea what she does she never survives my Scoundrels long enough to get a turn in the Hoth Omega).

Random endor rebels.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Empire/bespin Luke because the toon is in game as a boss already.

Rebel Chewie as Support or Attacker. C3P0 strapped to his back would be funny.

Bounty Hunter Leia or Hoth Leia (even though I have no idea what she does she never survives my Scoundrels long enough to get a turn in the Hoth Omega).

Random endor rebels.

Lol same. Even when I put in lvl one mob enforcer and gammorean guard with Kylo leia died before she could get a turn off
  • Saw gerrera would also be pretty badass
  • Just ROTJ Luke for me. Waited patiently long enough !
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    ROTJ Luke is a no brainer

I've never understood having "Clone Wars" Chewie vs "Rebel" Chewie, the disparity in their roles between the two trilogies is huge.

Just to go random - Nien Nunb and rework the Millennium Falcon to be able to have a Han/Chewie - Lando/Nien Nunb or Rey/Finn crew, whichever you choose.

I think it would be cool if they dumped the generic "X Wing Pilot" and created pilot Luke with 2 other rouge squadron crew (Wes Janson & Derek Klivian?) to go with Biggs / Wedge in a full "Rouge Squad" for ships.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    IG007 wrote: »
    ROTJ Luke is a no brainer

I've never understood having "Clone Wars" Chewie vs "Rebel" Chewie, the disparity in their roles between the two trilogies is huge.

Just to go random - Nien Nunb and rework the Millennium Falcon to be able to have a Han/Chewie - Lando/Nien Nunb or Rey/Finn crew, whichever you choose.

I think it would be cool if they dumped the generic "X Wing Pilot" and created pilot Luke with 2 other rouge squadron crew (Wes Janson & Derek Klivian?) to go with Biggs / Wedge in a full "Rouge Squad" for ships.

That idea that you had for the falcon seems really cool. Like each pilot combo could make the falcon have different move sets/ a different class. Like if Han and chewie piloted it, it could be a high damage tank. When lando and nein nub pilot it it could be a rebel support, and Rey and Finn it's as is. Plus, it would make more sense than having 3 different versions of the falcon.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    One would be Porkins!!!

1459280_475976395853179_102839379_n.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    R2D2
    C3PO
    BB-8

Because you know, droids need help too
  • Wicket (Ewok, Rebel class)
    ROTJ Luke
    Derek 'Hobbie' Klivian (Red squadron)

Hahah amazing harem buddy (:
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    1) we need to focus on other factions. Rebels do not need more characters for some time.

2) I agree we need Jedi Luke. He probably shouldn't have the rebel tag. Maybe give it to him after a few months.

3) when we do get new rebels (which should be eventually not sooner) we ought to have a good chewie (non - taunter, tanks hard hitting attacker), and a good Leia. However it makes me sense I think to wait for a episode 8 chewie and Leia for the time being and make them resistance. Resistance is the future of star wars for a time. And come end of the year, it only makes sense that they become a meta.
  • ROTJ Luke
    ESB Luke
    R2-D2
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    One would be Porkins!!!

1459280_475976395853179_102839379_n.jpg

Yes we need our protector and savior porkins.
    npsEa7F.gif
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »
    1) we need to focus on other factions. Rebels do not need more characters for some time.

2) I agree we need Jedi Luke. He probably shouldn't have the rebel tag. Maybe give it to him after a few months.

3) when we do get new rebels (which should be eventually not sooner) we ought to have a good chewie (non - taunter, tanks hard hitting attacker), and a good Leia. However it makes me sense I think to wait for a episode 8 chewie and Leia for the time being and make them resistance. Resistance is the future of star wars for a time. And come end of the year, it only makes sense that they become a meta.

I know we don't need more rebels in saying if we could only have 3 more rebels, who would they be. I, like many, am tired of the rebel focus for the past half a year, and am ready to move onto other factions.
  • Arvel Crynyd, Jon Vander and Ten Numb as pilots of A Y and B wing respectivly. We really neeed more pilots and ships as there are only 7-8 viable ships at the moment, and rebels already have a huge choice of characters for other content.
  • Bespin luke could have a dual faction jedi/rebel like emperor palpatine and darth vader are both empire/sith
    Boussh leia (the fatigues worn in beginning of rotj) rebel/scoundrel
    Jar jar binks, because it makes a wiggs/chaze combo just that much more annoying to face.
  • Jedi luke, because it's Jedi Luke.

Hoth Leia, because the character deserves to have a in-game toon who more accurately represents her role as a leader and strategist.

Alliance Special Forces Soldier. These guys aren't very well-known, but they were basically your usual Rebel soldier, except competent. They had actual training and equipment that let them take Imperial forces head-on, instead of just jabbing the Empire in the side then running away.

I know this game is mostly about the actual heroes of the stories, but I think the ground troops deserve a representative who can achieve... something. Unlike the current Rebel troops we have where the best one can be boiled down to 'gives TM sometimes'.

Also, I didn't forget R2-D2. I just think he can be put into the game without a Rebel tag and be fine. He's been in pretty much every era in the current universe.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    BB-8 would be Resistance, not Rebel.