Baze Needs Another Farm

Prev13
Beaten horse, I don't care. This topic is still as relevant as ever. The fact Baze is put in ONE hard node on the SAME TABLE AS SHORETROOPER is sickening.

I've been farming his shards ever since he was put there and only got a total of 11 shards. By the time he's 7-star, he will no longer be meta and my hard work will go to near complete waste. Same thing happened with FOTP, not a complete waste but still is a waste for arena.

Also, why is his shards still 80 crystals per shard? If they consider Baze "farmable" then his shard cost should be changed to match farmable characters.

So my suggestion is moving him to a stage 8 cantina node. We have yet to get a character there and for us who completed that stage wasted 112 cantina energy. So let's not have the energy go to waste and add Baze there.

Replies

• Very good idea. I would be :)o:)
  • Very good idea. I would be :)o:)

Thanks for the support! Really makes me happy to see I'm not alone.
  • I'm buying him from shipments to go along with the hard node farm. 4 shards + 3 sims of the hard node isn't too bad each day. Yes, I'd like him to be more easily farmable, however he's viable at low star, and personally, I don't think they'll add him anywhere else.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    They need some of these new toons in the cantina! Shore is on ls hard node only, so if baze is going to be hard node only shouldn't he be on ds? I'm not one of those who get off on farming a toon for a year to get them to 7* so even if it was 2 or 3 hard nodes it would still be better than 1 hard node that probably 90% of the population can't get to or beat. Just my 2 cents.
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    They need some of these new toons in the cantina! Shore is on ls hard node only, so if baze is going to be hard node only shouldn't he be on ds? I'm not one of those who get off on farming a toon for a year to get them to 7* so even if it was 2 or 3 hard nodes it would still be better than 1 hard node that probably 90% of the population can't get to or beat. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed, even DS would've been much better.
  • Athena
    59 posts Member
    At least rotate him back into the shard shop and get rid of K2. No ones gonna buy K2 from the shard shop now that hes in GW shop
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Beaten horse, I don't care. This topic is still as relevant as ever. The fact Baze is put in ONE hard node on the SAME TABLE AS SHORETROOPER is sickening.

I've been farming his shards ever since he was put there and only got a total of 11 shards. By the time he's 7-star, he will no longer be meta and my hard work will go to near complete waste.

Only 11. Been farming the same amount of time and I have 23.

He's completely viable at 3* at high gear. Stop complaining. We asked for him to get a node/nodes and he did.

• +1
  • Athena wrote: »
    At least rotate him back into the shard shop and get rid of K2. No ones gonna buy K2 from the shard shop now that hes in GW shop

+1
    Yogi wrote: »

I've been farming his shards ever since he was put there and only got a total of 11 shards. By the time he's 7-star, he will no longer be meta and my hard work will go to near complete waste.

Only 11. Been farming the same amount of time and I have 23.

He's completely viable at 3* at high gear. Stop complaining. We asked for him to get a node/nodes and he did.

Good for you?

And I'm not complaining, I'm requesting for him to be put in a better location.

Name once where someone asked for him to be put in a hard node.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Most of those (not all) who say he's fine where he's at are the ones that got him 7* from a tournament or paid to 7* him and don't want the compitition, they want to be able to use him for as long as possible while others "farm" him.
  • It is ridiculous to find the Baze and Shoretrooper on both only on one knot. It's ridiculous by those responsible. I do not care ! It does not bother people! So it remains so.
    In general, the management is very unbalanced.

But I do not care, EA and CG can keep their Baze!
    I do not need it and there is no money for it, for bad balance.Thank you!
    Nevertheless, I remain a satisfied player even without Baze :blush:
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    I asked for him to be put on a single hard mode... Got my baze at 7*

He's been in shard shop before and in shipments for a v long time if you don't spend money that's fine but don't expect meta toons then.
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    Most of those (not all) who say he's fine where he's at are the ones that got him 7* from a tournament or paid to 7* him and don't want the compitition, they want to be able to use him for as long as possible while others "farm" him.

So true
    It is ridiculous to find the Baze and Shoretrooper on both only on one knot. It's ridiculous by those responsible. I do not care ! It does not bother people! So it remains so.
    In general, the management is very unbalanced.

But I do not care, EA and CG can keep their Baze!
    I do not need it and there is no money for it, for bad balance.Thank you!
    Nevertheless, I remain a satisfied player even without Baze :blush:

Half agree.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    I'm at 15 shards since he has become "farmable"....
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    USAmazing wrote: »
    I'm at 15 shards since he has become "farmable"....

Droprate on his node is terrible tbh
  • It's unfortunate for us he's so hard to farm. But he's such an amazing character. I imagine they won't make it easier to star him and make you pay for him if you wanna max him anytime within the next year lmao
  • ZatyraJinn wrote: »
    It's unfortunate for us he's so hard to farm. But he's such an amazing character. I imagine they won't make it easier to star him and make you pay for him if you wanna max him anytime within the next year lmao

I hope you're wrong but you're probably not
  • Athena wrote: »

I think the exact same thing even if they rotated baze and a few new characters in the shard shop that would be better than having him in just a hard node, it would still take a lot to get him to 6 or 7 stars from there
  • Never chase the meta you're fighting an uphill battle which is counter productive
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Honestly, Shore should get another node to farm before Baze as there a few ways to counter Wiggs/Rebels early game.
  • Theophany wrote: »
    Never chase the meta you're fighting an uphill battle which is counter productive

Chaze is still part of the Meta in a Rex lead and they will be a very powerful combo for a long time even when they fall to the wayside.

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    hes fine where he is and I don't even have him unlocked yet and I want to unlock him quick
  • Theophany wrote: »
    Never chase the meta you're fighting an uphill battle which is counter productive

Chaze is still part of the Meta in a Rex lead and they will be a very powerful combo for a long time even when they fall to the wayside.

Till the meta changes and makes it obsolete :p
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Support this completely.. Another node to farm him please!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    hes fine where he is and I don't even have him unlocked yet and I want to unlock him quick

That's why he said "most, not all" but you probably skipped past that part and chose selective hearing instead.
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member

I've been farming his shards ever since he was put there and only got a total of 11 shards. By the time he's 7-star, he will no longer be meta and my hard work will go to near complete waste. Same thing happened with FOTP, not a complete waste but still is a waste for arena.

Also, why is his shards still 80 crystals per shard? If they consider Baze "farmable" then his shard cost should be changed to match farmable characters.

So my suggestion is moving him to a stage 8 cantina node. We have yet to get a character there and for us who completed that stage wasted 112 cantina energy. So let's not have the energy go to waste and add Baze there.

I agree with this, as well as would like to see Shoretrooper farmable in a Cantina node.
  • Anditesh wrote: »

I agree with this, as well as would like to see Shoretrooper farmable in a Cantina node.

Agreed
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Mine is 7*, so I'd rather get a first location for Chirrut.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Better idea: just remove him from the game.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Better idea: just remove him from the game.

I'd actually be fine with that