Out of credits :( help!

2Next

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Same but I just hit lv70 on lastnight. I running low on Credits. I guess if u always refill 2 times on regular energy , 1 time cantina refill , finish GW, do all challenge . I don't think credits is an issue .
  • @HaloWars29, relax, missed your lvl 69 comment. The abundance of droids was mentioned by a few other guys too around the forum. I'm 70 and I assure you I have 1000s of training droids and only around 500k credits. All those farming and grinding away yield lots of droids but most of them give out low credits. And the cost of levelling up/ promotion rises exponentially higher. It just seemed odd that one would run out of training droids but not credits, so just wanted to confirm,that's all. Maybe that's how it works out when you're concentrating on just a few toons, less grinding would net less droids overall.

Back on topic, having a varied roster, though, is always going to be better than concentrating on just an Arena team. Especially with the level caps giving us ample time to max out the main squad. Easier GW and overall flexibility in Arena squad composition which is going to be very handy once the patch hits. I'd suggest that now would not be the right time to lock yourself in to one squad.
  • Credits have become a big issue since level cap increased to 70.

Total cost of levelling a newly unlocked character must be in the order of 3m, plus another 2m to promote him and that's before you even think of gearing or abilities.

It must be about 1.5m per character just to get from 60 to 70.
  • Credits are definitely the bottleneck.

I figure in like 2-3 weeks I should have all of the main squads up to 70. Between promotions and leveling you can never have enough credits. I'm sort of glad for it though because otherwise we'd be done way too fast.
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    Credits have become a big issue since level cap increased to 70.

Total cost of levelling a newly unlocked character must be in the order of 3m, plus another 2m to promote him and that's before you even think of gearing or abilities.

It must be about 1.5m per character just to get from 60 to 70.

To take a toon from level 1 to level 70 costs 2,414,355 credits.

Level 1 to level 60 is 1,109,784 credits.

Level 60-70 is 1,313,571.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    If you are using the Assign All button, remove the 1* droids and reassign them, that can save you alot in the long run
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • I'm Lvl 70 have been for awile took about 3 days per 2 lvls earned. Before cap raise I had 10 Lvl 60's in mark 7 gear and a couple mill saved in credits. Now I have 18 Lvl 70's all in mark 8 gear (cept 2 Jedi I just started QGJ and Eath Koth both still mark 7) have like 5 at 7* and 4 6* rest at 5*. According to the achievement screen I've earnt over 82million credits to date (I'm currently broke). I reckon I earn bout a million a day through normal play (always finish GW) only time I've bought credits for $$$ was to 7* Sid and Daka... Just didn't have the credits at the time and had to do it!!!!
    Oh and I also have 10 toons at Lvl 60 and I've unlocked every toon except like 12 of them and cause I'm weird I felt compelled to level EVERY toon I had to at least Lvl 40... No f**king idea why... Kinda wish I hadn't lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I also lack credits. I bought the credit mega packs more than a dozen times already as I needed them to star up and level my toons to be competitive in the arena. The days when I used to complete GW daily are over as GW match me with far better opponents since a week ago. Even just to keep main team up to date is hard enough and trying to level a few more to use as suicide squads in GW seems nearly impossible. I still have over a dozen heroes at level one and one day when the credits flow I will level them up. Maybe in six months time after main squad is 70 and gear 8.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    I'm working on Eeth from arena shipments but man it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. he seems to really suck (only good against droids!) but I guess I have to for the special event?

Well they are going to repeat the event every unknown number of weeks for an unknown number of weeks. you could gamble to try to farm one of the other harder jedi, may I suggest Anakin, he has 3 nodes. Cant recommend Ahsoka because QGJ and Poe are just to good.