How Plo Could Be Viable With One Change

If Plo's Leader ability was made into a unique, he can be a great counter to Zaul and it would instantly make him arena viable.

Replies

• They should just make his leader ability stronger. give it a 75% chance to remove stealth as the start of each allies turn and a 50% chance to remove all buffs from a random enemy,
  • They should just make his leader ability stronger. give it a 75% chance to remove stealth as the start of each allies turn and a 50% chance to remove all buffs from a random enemy,

There's way to many great leader abilities that by far would outdo Plo's, 75% chance or not.
  • A Rex lead with plo koon would be nice if his leader ability was a unique ( that would really kill Zaul teams) or maybe give him more clone synergy than what he already has ( turn meter every 4 turns seems rather dull) give him some synergy that JKA has with clones or maybe introduce his clone commander from the CW show :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    +1

There's way to many great leader abilities that by far would outdo Plo's, 75% chance or not.

But there already is anyways. He's always had a leader ability and it's been situational. At least now we would have more of a reason to use it in these situations
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    His leader ability should get a zeta that increases stealth removal chance, and if it does, then it dispels all buffs and applies buff immunity.

That and one hell of a damage boost since he hits like bariss.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • benacrow wrote: »
    His leader ability should get a zeta that increases stealth removal chance, and if it does, then it dispels all buffs and applies buff immunity.

That and one hell of a damage boost since he hits like bariss.

That's a better leader zeta, but I just think it wouldn't be comparable to some other leader abilities which is why I've suggested for it to be a unique.
  • +11