Is Cassian working correctly?

I ask this cause I wanted to see if the whole enemy team had say 2 DoTs on each of them, and Cassian does his "Crippling Shot", is it suppose to give the target 8 more DoTs, or just one?

Crippling Shot
Deal Special Damage to target enemy. For each debuff on other enemies, inflict that debuff on target.

Cause when it said for EACH debuff, I had assumed that he would generate the extra DoTs on the target. Not just one extra. And yes I know they generate the other debuffs.

Replies

• This has happened to me aswell. I think @scuba would know the answer. If I were to guess, it's because the target enemy is resisting a few of your debuffs.
  • It should say "debuff type." So for your example, he'll only give one DoT.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Only copies each debuff one time. So should probably say each debuff type as @CleverWes said. Hey we know how great the descriptions are.
  • Yea I figured it be that way. Just a little disappointed. Would have made great with Zader.
  • Yea I figured it be that way. Just a little disappointed. Would have made great with Zader.

He works great with Boba.
  • Oh I can still find plenty of other to pit him with. heh. Just woulda been a little funny to see him generate like 10 DoTs on someone just to have Boba execute or Vader cull them all. at any rate yes I will still use him with others to try to find a new twisted way to use him. Such as with Boba. IG-88 lead wouldn't be too bad if he crits either
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    He's great with a Jyn lead moving a number of debuffs and then generating 4 exposes as well. I run a R1 with Boba in place of K2 once the debuffs are out along with an expose or 2 I move them to the kill target which typically generates a couple at minimum exposes along with his special damage which is one of the highest in the game. Sometimes I move a stun as well to a target. It is how I eliminate Nihlaus most times.
  • I was considering Cassian with my Resistance team. Jack up his speed. He'd be able to spread the stun, buff immune, and expose around with them nicely. double tank teams would get eaten up nicely I think. But not sure just yet on my end with that. Then I suppose zKylo to really knock down anything else standing if Rey is having a hard time.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    He is excellent with a Jyn lead
    y6Qdqr8.jpg
  • Oh I know. But Jyn is a god way away from even getting her. And as a F2P, Chaze is pretty well outta my reach. At least while I have so many others that need my attention. Cassian is just fortunate that I have no other good use for arena tokens when he popped in
  • i meant good*.....not god.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Oh I know. But Jyn is a God way away from even getting her. And as a F2P, Chaze is pretty well outta my reach. At least while I have so many others that need my attention. Cassian is just fortunate that I have no other good use for arena tokens when he popped in
    i meant good*.....not god.

You had it right. ;)

• Oh I know. But Jyn is a god way away from even getting her. And as a F2P, Chaze is pretty well outta my reach. At least while I have so many others that need my attention. Cassian is just fortunate that I have no other good use for arena tokens when he popped in

Jyn unfarmable? No way, got her from 4* to 5* with 20 more for 6* already.
  • not unfarmable no, but right now Sun Fac is taking up my time. As for Chaze. I want them. But fleet I need ships to farm zetas....then to use shipments to get zetas even faster. And I'm not gonna try to farm Baze from a single HM. lol. Farming FOST from two for a while and that was taking forever. Farming him from 3 HMs now. And I don't spend the few crystals I get a day on refreshes. I'll just have to live without having Chaze is all. Jyn will have one day though.
  • not unfarmable no, but right now Sun Fac is taking up my time. As for Chaze. I want them. But fleet I need ships to farm zetas....then to use shipments to get zetas even faster. And I'm not gonna try to farm Baze from a single HM. lol. Farming FOST from two for a while and that was taking forever. Farming him from 3 HMs now. And I don't spend the few crystals I get a day on refreshes. I'll just have to live without having Chaze is all. Jyn will have one day though.

You only really need them geared, stars aren't too important for arena with them.
  • This is true. Baze has given me quite a run at a 3*. but I can't farm him anyways. Still need to get past LS HM 9b
  • Replace k2 with Chase in shard shop so we all can have a chance to get him.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Replace k2 with Chase in shard shop so we all can have a chance to get him.

Who is chase?
  • Chaze....well Baze in this case. I can agree with that. Baze in shards shop.