Sith meta team question: Savage, Nihilus or Zylo?

Hello! I recently shifted to a sith meta team lately with a mix of empire toons.

G11: Zaul (L), Vader, EP, Shoretrooper and TFP.

Im thinking of going full sith team or a sith team+kylo but Im not really sure whats the advantages or disadvantages of the setup. I also would appreciate some feedback on who to upgrade first?

All of them are currently at gear VII and VIII with D.Nihilus at 4* (and will more likely stay there). Savage at 7* and Kylo at 5* going 6*.

Who do you think should I upgrade first especially in the arena context?

Replies

• ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    I would do Nihilus. He is viable at 4* and his kit is great.
  • Options
    Nihilus... hands down
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I run zmaul, nihilus, ep, zkylo and savage, unless I need to get ahead of a faster Rex or yoda then I take out savage and put in assassin.
  • Options
    I run zMaul, zSavage, zNihilus, zKylo, and Assassin. Kylo is cool but not sure he's been all that much better than when I ran Palpatine.
  • Options
    I do

Zmaul, Zavage, EP, GK, DN

Really like the team, not sure if I would change anyone out
  • Options
    HI OP HERE: Zylo can also be used for the tank raid? Are sith also viable for tank raids?

• Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I run zmaul, nihilus, ep, zkylo and savage, unless I need to get ahead of a faster Rex or yoda then I take out savage and put in assassin.

Can I also run a 4* sith assassin? Btw whats the advantage of Zavage vs assassin?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have savage zetad yet but if I don't need the speed boost from assassin I run him to make my team a little beefier, the cleanse and the 50% ko.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    How can there be more than 2 sith in a team??
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Kurgen wrote: »
    How can there be more than 2 sith in a team??

For the same reason anakin and Vader can be on the same team, or raid Han and sthan or sid and palp...because it's a game.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Lol... then stop reciting Star Wars 'lore'.... the most this game has to do with Star Wars is the name of chars and graphics....
  • Options
    DN first, then Savage

I run Zaul, Zihilus, EP, SA, ST. Going to zeta Savage next and replace EP with him
  • Options
    Most likely nihilus but a zSavage may be more useful depending on your shard.
  • Options
    DN first, then Savage

I run Zaul, Zihilus, EP, SA, ST. Going to zeta Savage next and replace EP with him

@WompWompRat Can I run 4* SA and SA? Is EP really not necessary? And no talk of vader? =0
  • Options
    Can the dispel on Nihilus's basic be resisted?
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm running zMaul(L), zSavage, Sith assassin, EP and B2. Soon Nihilius will replace B2 and them I'm done :) Sith assassin and Nihilius will stay at 4*, because F2P. Although I might bring up sith assassin to 5*... would cost me 5200 crystals..
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Tamonizer wrote: »
    DN first, then Savage

@WompWompRat Can I run 4* SA and SA? Is EP really not necessary? And no talk of vader? =0

Yep, you can as long as you gear them up :) EP is key but Zavage can make it up in spades and more. I love Vader but the other characters are more effective IMO due to their specific functions
  • Options
    Since it's easy to beat people, I focused on defensive team that stays top 10.

Zaul, zeta DN, EP, SiT and GK/B2/SA.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Take out shoretrooper and Tie fighter and replace with Nihilus and Kylo. Once you get a zeta on Savage take out Vader or Kylo for him.
  • Nothermike
    394 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I do

Zmaul, Zavage, EP, GK, DN

Really like the team, not sure if I would change anyone out

I like seeing that team in arena. GK only taunts if an ally gets crit-hit, so my Zaul, Assassin, Sid, Palp, Nihilus can AoE GK into yellow before he gets a turn. If Maul lands daze early, everything happens before my opponent gets a turn.