PSA: CHECK YOUR CRYSTAL COUNT AFTER MISSION ENERGY RECHARGE!

Replies

• Explains why I lost Crystals slowly while not spending more than I got.
    Never bother checking out if it is correct. I'll keep an eye on it now and I'll make a vid if it happens.

@Joe_Bruin_420 You can try Mobizen, works easy with android.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • While I cannot confirm the first refreshes, at least it doesnt seem like the priceadjustment to 200 is glitched (so none that cost 100 had increased cost).
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    W8 folks, I can refresh a second time for 50 crystals?? I always refresh just once because on the second refresh it always shows 100 for me.

Is cantina the same? I see 200 there for the second refresh?!? Can I refresh a second time for 100 there?
  • Vodo wrote: »
    W8 folks, I can refresh a second time for 50 crystals?? I always refresh just once because on the second refresh it always shows 100 for me.

Is cantina the same? I see 200 there for the second refresh?!? Can I refresh a second time for 100 there?

Cantina has always jumped straight from 100 to 200 but normal energy usually lets you have 2 refreshes for 50 each time then jumps to 100 :)

• Vodo
    332 posts Member
    RogueXI wrote: »
    Vodo wrote: »

Cantina has always jumped straight from 100 to 200 but normal energy usually lets you have 2 refreshes for 50 each time then jumps to 100 :)

Thank you! Too bad there's no 2nd cantina refresh for 100, would be really nice!
  • What OS is everyone using that's having issues? I use iOS and mine always shows 50, 50, 100, 100, 100, 200, etc
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This is pretty bad indeed. The overall sloppiness here, it's shocking. Please CG, make it a top priority to fix bugs because the level of issues people are having is getting out of hand.

Whether it's bugs or gameplay issues with all the imbalance in meta and characters. One of the best parts of the coming update is the bug fixes, let's hope they continue afterwards and get the rest of the outstanding issues off the table so we can build on stability...
  • I knew it!!!! I have a very precise system where I break even but I have been going DOWN in crystals lately. I couldn't figure it out
  • Wow, what a mess we have here...

For how long has this problem existed? Does the game keep track of crystals spent by each individual?
  • xxgozitaxx wrote: »
    Hey all -

Just seeing this now. I can't do much tonight beyond alerting a few folks via email.

@EA_Jesse or I will update the thread tomorrow after we learn more.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Please do keep us informed if we can get compensated for those of us who have had this for weeks and thought it was just a visual bug.

I've also noticed that this only occurs on android and not iOS. I play on 3 accounts (2 android, 1 iOS) and have been only been seeing this on my android accounts.

I'm on IOS it happened to me a couple days in a row. Last night normal again though.
  • Krix
    99 posts Member
    Ain't it weird these bugs ALWAYS favour the game developers? If this bug was the other way round, that we got to many 50 shard refresh options. I kid you not, that bug would have been fixed in pre alpha release.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Maybe this is why I started dropping crystals so fast the last week or so.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Didn't check if it happened to me, will try to be more aware now that I know the bug exists. I bet CG will get rid of this and reward those affected. When I was starting, I got a in-game mail with some crystals and credits because of a bug (somthing related to my android device and tapping the cantina or something, was explained in the mail but I didn't notice before that).
  • Last night was normal for me but atleast twice (probably more) this has happened.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Krix wrote: »
    Ain't it weird these bugs ALWAYS favour the game developers?

This isn't actually the case. Right after I started there was a bug where people could get extra ability materials for free, which they left in place for quite a while, and then even sent around compensation for. There was also a bug where people were getting double and triple arena awards, again that was not made a priority fix.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Wow, what a mess we have here...

For how long has this problem existed? Does the game keep track of crystals spent by each individual?

It's been weeks. I really hope it keeps track because i have lost in the thousands across 2 accounts.
    xxgozitaxx wrote: »
    Hey all -

Just seeing this now. I can't do much tonight beyond alerting a few folks via email.

@EA_Jesse or I will update the thread tomorrow after we learn more.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Please do keep us informed if we can get compensated for those of us who have had this for weeks and thought it was just a visual bug.

I've also noticed that this only occurs on android and not iOS. I play on 3 accounts (2 android, 1 iOS) and have been only been seeing this on my android accounts.

I'm on IOS it happened to me a couple days in a row. Last night normal again though.

I stand corrected. Then it's a problem on both platforms.
  • I was just getting ready to post this. I hope this is fixed and we are refunded the credits. I thought I was being overcharged yesterday, but thought I must not have been paying attention.
  • So I was able to find a case number from when I reported this on December 3.. Case 21393635. If EA/CG needs to lookup anything Ally code: 593-965-418.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Krix wrote: »
    Ain't it weird these bugs ALWAYS favour the game developers?

This isn't actually the case. Right after I started there was a bug where people could get extra ability materials for free, which they left in place for quite a while, and then even sent around compensation for. There was also a bug where people were getting double and triple arena awards, again that was not made a priority fix.

But those examples don't confirm his bias
  • I've noticed it in the Cantina more. First refresh is 100, then second is 200. Decided that 200 was too steep for one day and have only been refreshing once for past few weeks.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • I've noticed it in the Cantina more. First refresh is 100, then second is 200. Decided that 200 was too steep for one day and have only been refreshing once for past few weeks.

This is normal in cantina
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This happened to me the past few days too. At first I thought maybe I had just lost track, so I kept careful count (I actually wrote my mission energy refreshes. lol) and was only getting one at 50, before the jump to 100.

Oddly, it worked correctly today though. Does anyone else have this happen only occasionally?
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Didn't happen to me.
    ZrKT98J.jpg
    gRpWO2S.jpg
    CAZIz5I.jpg
    GkDwwFg.jpg
    QlCyhjN.jpg
    CdSBCQ6.jpg
  • Didn't happen to me.
    ZrKT98J.jpg
    gRpWO2S.jpg
    CAZIz5I.jpg
    GkDwwFg.jpg
    QlCyhjN.jpg
    CdSBCQ6.jpg

Nice, it looks like in your case you got a bonus 100. My recharges went through without any problems today but I'll be recording them with az recorder until this problem gets fixed.
  • Here's a video of doing all refreshing till it costs to 200. Normal energy refresh is 50-50-100-100-100-200 and for cantina energy twas 100-200. Hope Devs can compensate me for the waste of refresh. jk hehe... also notice how bad the drop rate for those purple gears are. Hope this clears up some issues. :) may the force be with you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhEd8-ZHmRk&feature=youtu.be
  • Didn't happen to me.
    ZrKT98J.jpg
    gRpWO2S.jpg
    CAZIz5I.jpg
    GkDwwFg.jpg
    QlCyhjN.jpg
    CdSBCQ6.jpg

Nice, it looks like in your case you got a bonus 100. My recharges went through without any problems today but I'll be recording them with az recorder until this problem gets fixed.

Don't you always get 3 100 refreshes?
  • Didn't happen to me.
    ZrKT98J.jpg
    gRpWO2S.jpg
    CAZIz5I.jpg
    GkDwwFg.jpg
    QlCyhjN.jpg
    CdSBCQ6.jpg

To my knowledge it's supposed to be 50-50-100-100.
  • Didn't happen to me.
    ZrKT98J.jpg
    gRpWO2S.jpg
    CAZIz5I.jpg
    GkDwwFg.jpg
    QlCyhjN.jpg
    CdSBCQ6.jpg

To my knowledge it's supposed to be 50-50-100-100.

For me it's always been 50-50-100-100-100-200-200-200.
  • I lost 400 crystals from a squad arena today. I had 400 before I went to bed and login this morning and they were gone.

Last week I had reset my GW and lost 900 crystals.
  • I also have noticed this but never thought anything of it really. I figured it was a glitch or something. What I noticed was that sometimes the 2nd refresh is 100 and sometimes it is 50 crystals. This also happens at the late refreshes, like refresh 3 or 5 or whatever. Sometimes I get one 200 refresh and then it goes to the way overpriced 400 Crystal refresh and sometimes it will be another 200 for refresh.