Will Mace be 5*?

My Mace Windu is currently at 46/80 shards. I started farming him two or three days ago, getting one cantina refill a day. Do you think he will hit 5* by the time the event comes or goes?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Not unless you get incredibly lucky or the event comes next week instead of this week. You need 100 more shards for 5*. But you may not need him at 5* for the start of the event, just its end, and that is doable in 10 days.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You are at about 8 shards per day, needing 99 shards. Hence, around 12-13 days at the current farming rate till he hits 5*

But it shouldn't bother you - you have to farm mace anyway, as you will need Jedis at 7* eventually
  • Thanks, I think I'll be able to pull it off by the end if I'm lucky. And I'm not going to activate him until he can reach five in case I get a lucky Bronzium.
  • It'll be close. The update comes out this week and lasts for a week. You'll probably need to average 10 a day and fall a little short. You could try to get the hard nodes if you really want him
  • Good luck to you. I'm only getting one Mace shard for every 10-15 battles. I'll never get him open.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    He won't be ready when the event starts, but if the event lasts for a week, he might be.
    I'm in a similar positon, slightly better. My Mace is 60/80, but I'm using a refill on him and a refill on Barris, (plus hard nodes on both). Barris is at 4* and 29/65. Once she hit 5* I'd use that refill on Mace. I'm not sure how hard to gear up he is. Actually I stopped to farm QGJ and resumed with Ashoka, who is 4* and purple geared, because I wasn't sure I could gear up both QGJ and Mace at same time before the event ends.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I had Mace at 4* on the day of the patch announcement. He was 5/65 to 5*. He is now 62-65 to 5* (should get there today.). I did do a couple days of two refreshes for cantina and his hard mode every day. He is my last Jedi to get to 5* (that is reasonably leveled). I also got his gear leveled to VII and started working on his abilities although they are all at 3 except Smite which is at 4 now. Cantina node farming goes quicker than it seems when you start. Good Luck!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Same boat. Mace is currently 62/80, Ahsoka at 4* 10/65(?), EK 45/50, really hope the patch is delayed by a couple of days, especially since JC is 4* and 30 shards away from the 5* . Doing double refills on cantina and just hitting hard nodes with my energy. Gear/Ability Mats/Credits I have a few saved, I hope I make the unlock but all down to those RNG gods
  • I feel I'll hit 5 star with Mace but I'll end up missing Anakin unfortunately.
  • No Mace for me. I'm only at 27/80. I do have 5 Jedi to at least start the event, maybe get through the first 2 stages but will have to wait for the second time the event comes around to be able to unlock the secret character.
  • My mace is now at 80/80, not yet activated. What will happen if I wait for a possible Jedi pack and keep on farming without activating him? I really don't want to spend real money and just get 32 shards for this guy...

Do I get a shard overflow like 90/80 or do I just loose all the shards above 80 until I activate?
  • If you don't activate him and get him from a character pack you would still have your 80 saved shards to make him 5* right away.
  • You've got 99 shards but a Mace ain't one?

And if we assume you only need him by the end, you should make it, though RNGsus can always forsake you.
  • Zeitgeist wrote: »
    My mace is now at 80/80, not yet activated. What will happen if I wait for a possible Jedi pack and keep on farming without activating him? I really don't want to spend real money and just get 32 shards for this guy...

Do I get a shard overflow like 90/80 or do I just loose all the shards above 80 until I activate?

Good call on this, mine is at 64/80. I think I'll wait to activate mine now.
  • CookieCrispp
    555 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You get shard overflow on unactivated characters. Just have to have the willpower not to hit activate.
  • You get shard overflow on unactivated characters. Just have to have the willpower not to hit activate.

Yeah just noticed, thanks. My character overview still shows 80/80 shards. You actually have to enter the character details, there it's 82/80. Guess I'll keep farming Mace, Eeth Koth and Dooku witout activating until I need them. Hoping for a lucky Bronzium pull or a good pack so they will star up faster ;)