Buff Maul

Prev13
sL_Spinoza
404 posts Member
edited April 2017
Basic: add double damage against all dbuff enemy's and triple damage against dbuff Jedis

AOE: Daze cant be removal, +1 turn durable

Leader: Add 35% critical damage

Unique: that's fine, don't need buffs

Please Devs

Replies

• Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I agree Maul is overdue for a buff. I think if they are going to do a Maul pass then they should do it right, not like when they "buffed" Mace Windu. I would say at least quadruple damage to Jedi. Critical hits on basic should stun, just in case they live(unresistable)
  • Also if you beat opponents in the area you steal 10% of there crystals.
  • I agree with all of these. He's simply too weak as he is.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Maul teams are the squish
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Everytime maul uses his basic you gain 100k credits.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    They just reworked Maul! His buffs come when enemies are defeated. He's supposed to be squishy at first. He doesn't need another buff all. He's a top character already. Some resemblance of game balance ought to be preserved!

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »
    They just reworked Maul! His buffs come when enemies are defeated. He's supposed to be squishy at first. He doesn't need another buff all. He's a top character already. Some resemblance of game balance ought to be preserved!

Do you know what sarcasm is?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

Maul is weak af. Especially his lead ability.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    LMAO! STRONGEST LEADER IN ARENA IN THE GAME CURRENTLY! :smiley:
  • I think that they should add Omicron ability to his leader ability. Sith ally receive 90% protection whenever they attack/are attacked/receive any damage/the enemy gets a turn. Also it should give all sith 300% lifesteal just in case they somehow manage to lose protection and also give them 100% critical damage.

Maul is way too squishy right now, devs come on don't be aholes give him some buffs..
  • Sith allies should also get 200% critical damage. They should also change the stealth mechanic so any sith hit by an enemy should automatically stealth even if it's not a critical hit. They should also tweak the AI so that it knows only to unstealth a toon that you have the least interest in hitting at a given time to increase user anger levels
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    All Sith should start with foresight, tenacity up and have Annihilate on their basic.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member

Rex is better
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Change the stealth mechanic to stealth everyone on Mauls team and make it so you can't even see them and you actually have to attack your own team when you face a fully stealthed Maul team. I think that would compensate for how weak Maul is currently.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Late but finally with the program!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    MoBlaq wrote: »

Rex is better

No its not, just because it counters Maul L doesn't make it better.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Rex is really good yes.... and it's a counter to Zaul, but not better against everyone. Plus, Zaul can often take Rex. Rex just give you a fair chance.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »

Rex is better

Actually it is. The reason why it is better is that you don't have to have a specific team for it. Maul's lead is Sith only. So if you don't have the pieces for it, his lead is worthless. Rex's lead gives health and TM to everyone (even though 1/2 of what clones get) and you can mix match characters and it's still very effective.

• Juex777 wrote: »
    All Sith should start with foresight, tenacity up and have Annihilate on their basic.

And daze any opponent with their basic
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Change the stealth mechanic to stealth everyone on Mauls team and make it so you can't even see them and you actually have to attack your own team when you face a fully stealthed Maul team. I think that would compensate for how weak Maul is currently.

:D
  • I agree,Maul and the sith faction need a buff,my zChewie took them 1vs5 today
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Used CUP and took them all out in one hit. Man.... Sith is totally useless!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »

Rex is better

Actually it is. The reason why it is better is that you don't have to have a specific team for it. Maul's lead is Sith only. So if you don't have the pieces for it, his lead is worthless. Rex's lead gives health and TM to everyone (even though 1/2 of what clones get) and you can mix match characters and it's still very effective.

And there are so many teams you could put together and destroy it. Maul L is hard to beat with certain teams.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    I think under Zaul.... Nihlihus's cooldown on Annihilate ought to be fully refreshed whenever anyone goes stealth? You know.... to at least give Sith a fighting chance.
    518 posts Member
    Used CUP and took them all out in one hit. Man.... Sith is totally useless!

More or less, RNG is bug and now they're not evading at all but fortunately for this squad, only Savage evade so you killed him after.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Rex lead doesn't give health, only TM on crits. You may be mixing it up with GK.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    GK is good on any team and doesn't need to be a leader. He's pretty darn exclusive though.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    lot of mad players in here i cant say i understand your pain
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    People are having fun...... Entertainment purposes only. Not angry. :smile:
  • It's not sarcasm the topic. It has a thousand topics asking nerf of siths and buff to chars that each one has maximized.

They ask for things totally meaningless just to get a better position in the arena

I decided to get on the wave and ask for buff for my favorites that I have maximized

After all the crying is free (and how free is it here ...)
This discussion has been closed.