Arena Status! Idea.

The0n3
984 posts Member
It's simple, everytime someone gets into a fight with you, you get warned that you're "currently in battle", like a change of status from "free" to "in battle"... That way, we don't have to try entering a fight to know someone is fighting us, we just have to look at the Arena Status! Of course, you could also see who is battling and who isn't.

I think this could be something simple, like a tag or something similar... Hopefully the devs can put this in some near future update!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The problem with this is that everyone would need to be spamming the server all the time to get this information.

I believe that is the reason they have it this way, they only send out the attack info when you press the button and request it from the server.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Oh... Hummm... Yeah, that makes sense... Too bad, it would be such a nice improvement...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Oh... Hummm... Yeah, that makes sense... Too bad, it would be such a nice improvement...

I agree, but that amount of traffic would be taxing on the system.

It's just conjecture, but it's a very likely reason.

Even if this was limited to people in the arena matching screen probably still too much traffic.
  • I don't mind being locked out, it's part of the in-game strategy. What would be cool though is if you could replay the last fight, whenever someone attacks you.
  • Just to know how they beat you, and what your AI **** up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I don't mind being locked out, it's part of the in-game strategy. What would be cool though is if you could replay the last fight, whenever someone attacks you.

It's not a bad idea, but this would just lead to so many more threads trying to get the ai to do different things.