Trade In System for Maxed Character Extra Shards

Replies

• That's mine sheet, so I'll correct:
    -It's legal to post it, Jesse said it's only a early ideas.
    -All toons were datamined, but their abilities aren't confirmed... Except for Yoda. His abilities are from newest lines, so with 95% that's official abilities. BTW, Yoda has basic, 3 specials and leader ability.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Won't be long before this is taken down. lol

Edit: I stand corrected.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Who cares about Yoda?
    Millenium Falcon! XWing! Ships! C3POeerrr.... sorry, got excited
  • Yoda.. I have must him....
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @chimiXchanga don't worry the link had been shared before, and the devs didn't mind it
    Here is the post by the guy who made it
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/4217/full-list-of-in-game-characters-wip
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Forgot to say: I'll bring back the sheet into the top of the threads, but I'm waiting for the new update to do this. :)
  • So, what do the colours mean? Are Yellow characters potential playables or only bosses? If it's the former, than HELL YEAH! Shaak-Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Mother Talzin, Geonosis Padme (Whish it was Senator Amidala though), Bossk, Dengar, Aura Sing, Cody, Rex....

Plenty of amazing characters!
  • Sheeeeeeet. Ships are coming!
    Johnnyudes wrote: »
    So, what do the colours mean? Are Yellow characters potential playables or only bosses? If it's the former, than HELL YEAH! Shaak-Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Mother Talzin, Geonosis Padme (Whish it was Senator Amidala though), Bossk, Dengar, Aura Sing, Cody, Rex....

Plenty of amazing characters!
    There's a key in the document.

If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    @SDziad think it's awsome that you are doing this
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • @SDziad didn't know you were the original creator of the sheet, but I'm glad you did it, it's a nice sight, after all these GW is hard/easy POE is op threads to read.
  • ****... i want yoda now.
    i'm also curious about the "boss dialogue" thing
  • ...anyone else find themselves sub-consciously (or consciously) scrambling to get your Arena team to "look good" on paper as much as possible? I only realized I was doing this the other day. I had been spending resources in a pretty distributed way for quite a while, but now I'm trying to focus on a few certain thresholds to make my team appear as intimidating as possible. For example, really focusing on getting Kylo to 7* and Old Daka to Gear Lvl 8 even though I don't see them in the lineup for long. I wonder if I'm heightened to it because I don't use Poe.
  • NERF YODA!!OMG!! HE'S WAAAAAYYY OP!!!!!!

j/k ;)
    Thanks for posting - looks like some fun ideas are in the works. Let's see.. Cad Bane, Greedo, Boba, (and technically IG88, even though he's not listed as a scoundrel) with Aurra and Bossk in the hopper - sounds like a Bounty Hunter team might be fun! (But why is that not an affiliation...)

Thanks again!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Not really. There are 99 reasons to play this game, and Arena is just 1.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Not really. There are 99 reasons to play this game, and Arena is just 1.

More like 3. Arena, GW and collecting characters. ;)
  • Bierno
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Issue is Arena give you nice rewards, Crystals and Token. Crystals = More Refreshes. Which mean more EXP and Gear Progression

More Token and refresh, I can unlock more characters faster too

As for team, you basically want to get Poe ASAP for people to avoid U. Poe is the most broken hero in the game and the patch doesn't fix that.

It's like a grown up Star Wars sticker book! or Pencils! or Pokemon cards (for the kids)!

• I don't usually play arena in games but this one is soooo, easy why not? It's a REALLY lazy way to get the reward. And, I can use the same team in GW. If they charge it to were I have to put more effort into playing I'll abandon it and just focus on GW and events.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

It's like a grown up Star Wars sticker book! or Pencils! or Pokemon cards (for the kids)!

But better ;)
  • If I could guarantee that would still get 700 arena tokens a day I would auto my arena matches not caring whether I win or lose.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    The new patch is coming in February, but we are not sure what year.
  • They said the patch is coming out this week
  • Barrok wrote: »
    The new patch is coming in February, but we are not sure what year.

:s
  • Hey guys, I'm just wondering what everyone's stash of extra shards is looking at. I added up mine today and sitting at 271. Yeah, I've spent a good amount of money on crystals and was farming extra shards anticipating the 8th star being unlocked.
  • Don't have any seven star yet. Working on it tho.
  • Over 800
  • Over 9000!
  • Currently at 466.
  • An 8th star? Wherever are you getting that from, have they said something? 7 Stars is plenty, and takes long enough to reach on many of these characters lol
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • 3. Ftps will have very few shards to exchange.