Can anyone help me for arena squad for this roster

aKrOcc.png

Thank You Guys!

Current Roster : Phasma(L) Wiggs Rey Palp
Current Rank : 350-170

I have only Zader :(

Replies

• Well, with your current team, I would probably replace Rey with Kylo. Phasma's lead ability is garbage without some other FO toons.

You could easily run a rebels team with WAY better synergy than what you are currently running. There just isn't any rhyme or reason to it.

You also have the makings for a good jedi team if you zeta QGJ.
  • Well, with your current team, I would probably replace Rey with Kylo. Phasma's lead ability is garbage without some other FO toons.

You could easily run a rebels team with WAY better synergy than what you are currently running. There just isn't any rhyme or reason to it.

You also have the makings for a good jedi team if you zeta QGJ.

Thanks for your help! For now on Rebel synergy really worked for me.
    For future (z)QGJedi team will be good
  • If you have Zader you should use him honestly, at least until you get your Zqgj. Zader (L), ep, boba, kylo, and a 5th, maybe jka,or remove 2 for the wiggs punch.
  • If you have Zader you should use him honestly, at least until you get your Zqgj. Zader (L), ep, boba, kylo, and a 5th, maybe jka,or remove 2 for the wiggs punch.

in aat phase 2 that Zader team + Phasma(coz VictoryMarch) is very good for me but never tried arena.
    Next time i will try this team. Thank you for good advice ! :)

PS: I also farming TFP, TuskenShaman and Jyn . I guess TFP will be VeryGood in that team.

518 posts Member
    Get zQGJ and run a Jedi team, you have what you need for this.