Why two droids in a row?

Can we get a credit heist twice in a row? I'm sure people would prefer that

Replies

• Surovi
    21 posts Member
    Or they can ditch both heists and let us buy training droids and credits for crystals. Take it easy and enjoy the free stuff.
  • Oh another one of the EA\CG sheep. Sorry but unlike the select few, the majority of us prefer a fair system and won't just accept certain things happening. Just because it's free doesn't mean we have to like it.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Oh another one of the EA\CG sheep. Sorry but unlike the select few, the majority of us prefer a fair system and won't just accept certain things happening. Just because it's free doesn't mean we have to like it.

You don't have to like it, but you don't have to complain about it either. Do you think you are entitled to free stuff? If they promised it once a week we have the right to complain, 6-12 days are all they are obligated to give us.
  • Droid heist is a set day. Credit heist is once every 6-12 days. Read up on stuff before you complain about it. 3-20 mil creds a week or two is nice. I remember not having any money.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Oh another one of the EA\CG sheep. Sorry but unlike the select few, the majority of us prefer a fair system and won't just accept certain things happening. Just because it's free doesn't mean we have to like it.
    Lol at the sheep accusation. Relax buddy, there are things that are actually worth complaining about, and you choose to complain that we got extra free stuff? With all due respect, you sir are a complete ****.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    I have 55m credits... yes more heist please so can warrant lvling cup to lvl 85
  • I wish my scoundrels were better...gotta live with what I get until I eventually get them to that 80+ tier...never got 5 mil yet but credits are credits. But yes, I'd love it if it was weekly!
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    While it would be great to have every toon max level, they would have zero use without the gear which is just as difficult to obtain if not worse. Then they are still useless if they don't have the mods which is the worst of the three components to obtain that make up a characters worth. So really, they could drop you all the credits to level up every last toon to 85, and you'd have a roster full of useless characters. Now, a smart person would save their credits. Don't waste them. I try to always hold onto 30 mil credits for the "just in case" scenario where some toons need to be taken to lvl 85 and 7*. No sense in having a toon you may or may not use sitting at lvl 85. For all I know, they'll release a nughtiaster event tomorrow. If they do, I have all the credits I need to take them to lvl 85 and 7*, and I probably have most of the gear to get them to gear 9.
  • We actually did have a credit heist right after the Ezra event ended.

The droid heist was later in the week than usual last time as well.