Help

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
My guild just started heroic rancor and, needless to say, I got my **** handed to me. I plan on putting my first zeta on Vader I'll probably be done with it in about 2 weeks but I need some guidance on who to farm with him. I'm currently farming Biggs and wedge for 7* emperors demise but other than that I'm not really farming anyone else in particular.
https://swgoh.gg/u/georgemi6/
Let me know what advice you guys have because I kinda have no idea what to do right now...
Any help is appreciated

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Also I should add that I'm f2p
  • Judging by your roster, you need zader before you hope to solo rancor. Make sure you get your team nice and fast.

Run Zader TFP sidious maul and RG if you cannot 7 star Rex. Make sure tfp puts tenacity down at all times to improve tm removal likelihood.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    TWD_Negan wrote: »
    Judging by your roster, you need zader before you hope to solo rancor. Make sure you get your team nice and fast.

Run Zader TFP sidious maul and RG if you cannot 7 star Rex. Make sure tfp puts tenacity down at all times to improve tm removal likelihood.

Thank you for your help. I will probably zeta Vader soon, and I can get Rex to 7 stars as he is six stars right now. Once I 7* rex, what do you recommend?
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Also, how fast should each of my characters be? Right now they're all at around 150ish
  • I run zVader, TFP, EP, Rex, and QGJ for Heroic Rancor. My TFP is quite fast. He needs to go first to put down that sweet tenacity down. My QGJ is modded for potency, which was from before I ran zVader and ran Teebo. The tenacity down from TFP helps. I only force crush once, to land speed down. If it doesn't land, I retreat and come back until it does. Once I've got tenacity down and speed down on the Rancor, it's auto basic.
    Sometimes I'll have fun with a culling blade with the gate down, but I find it is better not to use the gate at all and just let the TMR do its thing.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Carbonari wrote: »
    I run zVader, TFP, EP, Rex, and QGJ for Heroic Rancor. My TFP is quite fast. He needs to go first to put down that sweet tenacity down. My QGJ is modded for potency, which was from before I ran zVader and ran Teebo. The tenacity down from TFP helps. I only force crush once, to land speed down. If it doesn't land, I retreat and come back until it does. Once I've got tenacity down and speed down on the Rancor, it's auto basic.
    Sometimes I'll have fun with a culling blade with the gate down, but I find it is better not to use the gate at all and just let the TMR do its thing.

Thank you for the advice