Emporer Palpatine zeta

Why does he not get a zeta ... after all he was one of the most influential sith of all time.

Replies

• he's powerful enough as is.

this is coming from someone who's favorite character in the SW universe is palpatine.
  • IF he gets a zeta (which I don't think he needs, he's already awesome), it should be his lead, a zeta on his unique or attacks would make maul teams even more powerful
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    His leader Zeta where the -32% potency/evasion works against Rebel, Jedi, and Zeta for Sith
  • If he got one now it would be very underwhelming, just be patient and wait until he actually needs one.
  • Yeah. Anyways, just add "At the beginning of each match, dispell all positive status effects from enemy Rebels." Let the Rebel users cry bloody murder. I'd add Jedi, but then they wouldn't stand a chance in hell.
  • Now, if he had a zeta Unique that had a synergy with Zader...
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Anytime Papatine uses any ability, Maul assists and kills one of your jedi. If no jedi are present in battle, Maul goes into your roster and decreases the star levels of all jedi by 5.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Zeta crackling Doom, All Rebels Receive Speed down, Jedi Tenacity Down whenever they get shocked.
    Zeta Lead, All Darth Vaders Buffs cannot be resisted or dispelled.
    His lead should have Vader not unique. Otherwise Vader and EP are going to rule the galaxy.
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Mullato wrote: »
    Anytime Papatine uses any ability, Maul assists and kills one of your jedi. If no jedi are present in battle, Maul goes into your roster and decreases the star levels of all jedi by 5.

Lmfao
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Zeta cracking doom - > makes it work right.
  • I am sure an EP zeta in a Zaul squad will surely lead to a flurry of forum posts ... (not that I mind ... I heart Zaul >:) )
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    You forgot the part about:
    If there aren't any Jedi above 5* in your roster, Maul removes all mods from your characters and adds all of their secondary stats to Palpatine.
  • Zalpatine
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    They'll give zeta his unique and lead.
    Lead zeta " Empire and sith allies gain a new special ability, "Let the hate flow" and can shock enemies by basic atack."
    Unique zeta
    "Shocked enemies has %50 chance to lose %15 turn meter when they get hit.
    For raid: All bosses can be shocked"
    :3
  • They could make Shock not dispellable while Palp is alive.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.

and closed. necro.
This discussion has been closed.