Earth Day April 22nd: 5th Ewok and Ewok Zetas?

Remember last year for Earth Day, they did an Ewok event for iOS. This year Earth Day is April 22nd. Maybe they will introduce a 5th Ewok and Ewok Zetas? Lol, how cool would that be?

Replies

• I agree, however why not add all the Ewoks in the back data as playable characters. Just a thought.
  • Wicket, Logray or Ewok Warrior?
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    All of mine are Gear X. I used to play with them in GW as well. I ran 3 of them in arena for a while along with Rey and RG. I would finish about 20th. Teebo needs to be beefed up and allowed to taunt. Lots of other changes to other Ewoks need to happen as well.
  • ljcool110 wrote: »
    Wicket, Logray or Ewok Warrior?
    Why not all 3? They just introduced a bunch of useless Phoenix characters that can't hold their own so why not introduce 3 Ewoks that can?
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Here's hoping.. I have them all at max gear waiting for their chance to shine again..

@CG_Kozispoon are there any plans for earth day that you are allowed to comment on??
  • +1000
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Wicket & Logray please o:)
  • They are going to add Wicket:

-Spear Thrust (Basic)-
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% Turn Meter. This attack cannot be evaded.

-Ee Chee Wa Maa! (Special) 4 Turn Cooldown-
    Dispell all negative status effects on all allies and grant tenacity up for 1 turn. All Ewok allies gain 25% Turn Meter.

-Fearless Companion (Passive)-
    Whenever an Ewok ally is critcally hit, Wicket has a 45% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter.

-Guerilla Warfare (Unique)-
    Ewok allies have +15% Critical damage, +15% Accuracy and +15 speed for each living Ewok ally. In addition, Ewok allies instantly regain each buff for 1 turn, whenever a buff is dispelled. This effect is disabled while Wicket is defeated.
  • I hope you are right. That skillset would be awesome for ewoks.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    They are going to add Wicket:

-Spear Thrust (Basic)-
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% Turn Meter. This attack cannot be evaded.

-Ee Chee Wa Maa! (Special) 4 Turn Cooldown-
    Dispell all negative status effects on all allies and grant tenacity up for 1 turn. All Ewok allies gain 25% Turn Meter.

-Fearless Companion (Passive)-
    Whenever an Ewok ally is critcally hit, Wicket has a 45% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter.

-Guerilla Warfare (Unique)-
    Ewok allies have +15% Critical damage, +15% Accuracy and +15 speed for each living Ewok ally. In addition, Ewok allies instantly regain each buff for 1 turn, whenever a buff is dispelled. This effect is disabled while Wicket is defeated.

Where does this info comes from ? Is it a fake news?