Elite Combat ?!?

NightwingTR
169 posts Member
edited April 2017
is this "Elite Combat" new thing or old ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    But update might be delayed according to kozi, so don't get your hopes too high. But we will all find out this week , we can hope
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    But update might be delayed according to kozi, so don't get your hopes too high. But we will all find out this week , we can hope

This guy gets it and is correct...I believe Kozi used the word "hopefully" there will be an update today.
  • I'm hoping that it is some sort of elite battle and not the release of another character who will stay at level 1 at the bottom of my roster due to lack of gear and credits to level all these characters we are getting at 3 star.

If it is another character then it looks like we are going to have another month with no real content added to the game.

This game is getting boring really fast.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Hoping it's endgame content of some sort. Maybe an all factions useable super hard PvE experience? That would be fun.
  • That's not today's update thats a event coming later this month.
  • I'm hoping that it is some sort of elite battle and not the release of another character who will stay at level 1 at the bottom of my roster due to lack of gear and credits to level all these characters we are getting at 3 star.

If it is another character then it looks like we are going to have another month with no real content added to the game.

Well, if youre thinking that now, with more new content in the last few weeks than we got for months before... You're clearly not a day 1 player. So good riddance! Go whine on some other forum, I'd say ill take your arena spot, but you're no where near me.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    That's not today's update thats a event coming later this month.

I think the hope is that there will be more in-game information about that event. Or that after the update, the devs will spell out what the Elite Combat events actually consist of.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

Well, if youre thinking that now, with more new content in the last few weeks than we got for months before... You're clearly not a day 1 player. So good riddance! Go whine on some other forum, I'd say ill take your arena spot, but you're no where near me.

lol, tell us how you really feel!

• I'm making the early guess that Elite Combat (I-III) is another marquee event, directed towards the "Imperial threat.." that was teased last update. Due to the length and multiple events for it. Not sure until we learn more about it though.

I may not be a day 1 player but I still play this game and have the same rights as anyone who has played the game for any amount of time.

I wouldn't want to be any where near you as it must be pretty lonely.

Do you have any suggestions for another forum for me to "Whine on"

@Corran_Horn

EzmodhM.gif
  • Darth Vader trains Starkiller to assassinate the emperor?!

I may not be a day 1 player but I still play this game and have the same rights as anyone who has played the game for any amount of time.

I wouldn't want to be any where near you as it must be pretty lonely.

Do you have any suggestions for another forum for me to "Whine on"

@Corran_Horn

You're right, you have as much right as any one else. So your personal feelings are not every ones. How's your foot taste?
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Can't we all just get along URoRRuR'R'R
This discussion has been closed.