Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Prev13456711
Joby_Wan1
225 posts Member
edited March 2020
Welcome all! I will keep this OP updated with known payout times. Try to avoid each other if you can during payouts. Good luck!

UTC +3 (11 EST payout)
Zapatista

UTC +1 (1 EST payout)
@Akster
Morddy

UTC -2 (4 EST payout)
Feint

UTC -3 (5 EST payout)
Matt Fenobi

UTC -4 (6 EST payout)
Deso Nox
@D1G1TAL_Jedi
Knights Leader DMS @DarthMasterShawn
Hodor
Jamalien @stupidfatfool
@Joby_Wan1
Pete
Profile37
Qef BaconReyper @Jedi_Qef_Tser
@Sertorius

UTC -5 (7 EST payout)
@Darth_Nihilus
@Eaywen
Kath Vaine
@majorly_
@Ohboy
QS Kyp @KypMad

UTC -6 (8 EST payout)
@ADubby
Vader @VanquisherMJ007

UTC -7 (9 EST payout)
Larsen @Clarsen2607
Malice @isuka227
@MurTel
Prinny @Iffy
Darth Viking
Post edited by Joby_Wan1 on

Replies

• Great names... Lol @ Qef! :D
  • Yes! Lots of good names on my server. Hoping to find those who frustrate me daily!
  • Bump...anyone out there?
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You have a solid team my friend. I've had to snipe you back a few times. Deso sniped me from 1st today down to #2. I sadly got stuck on a call until 5:54 and was already in there.

Thing I like about our server is none of us are safe. We can all beat each others teams due to our synergy. That and how active it is. Literally gotta fight all day/night to maintain as we all slide all over. I left to watch the game at #2. Halftime I was 17,lol.

I run a F2P build myself. I spend my money on crystals after spending a ton on Chromium to get jack squat,lol.
  • Nice to hear from you! You're one of the teams I try to avoid the most!

Deso sniped me from 1st a couple of days ago as well...he/she has a very solid build with so many Daka stuns.

I've actually been dropping to 40s the last couple of days, so I've been having a tough time climbing, but able to get back to 10 or so. I guess I need to work on my D since I only use the 5 daily battles.

Good luck to you! Anyone else out there?
  • His build is nice. Daka always revives someone when I fight him,lol.

I had to start using a refill. It has gotten too active round the clock. We get a wave of activity around 6pm PST(I'm EST) then again at Both EST and PST Midnights
  • Yeah, I haven't noticed the particular waves, just that our hour seems to be very active. Definitely makes things more challenging/fun!
  • Yes the 5-6pm EST is crazy active
  • Joby_Wan1
    225 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Post edited by Joby_Wan1 on
  • Ya I am here. All these Dooku teams ;)
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I haven't noticed the particular waves, just that our hour seems to be very active. Definitely makes things more challenging/fun!

I am actually glad I'm the hour behind y'all because that competition is fierce.
  • Hey, nice to hear from some more people on the shard!

@VanquisherMJ007....yes, so many! I like your Ahsoka lead. I run Dooku half the time and QGJ the other half. What timezone are you?

@Eaywen, I had guessed you were one behind EST since you tend to be up there around that time :smile:. I know Kath Vaine is also your timezone, but not sure of anyone else. I envy you :wink:
  • VanquisherMJ007
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm mountain time. Rewards around like 7pm. I'm liking the Ashoka lead right now. Good help with that turn meter. You have a pretty solid team half the time. I like to see when people try different characters with the level increase. Interesting to see the different combos.
    Post edited by VanquisherMJ007 on
  • Trying combos is what it is about. I love switching mine up.
  • Cool, Mountain time must be awesome for rewards. I've noticed there are a lot of PST, but haven't noticed many Mountain.

Well it's good to meet you guys. I'll try to avoid you during your payouts!

You guys excited about the coming changes?
  • Ya I am. I really want a Vader team but I need more stars for him! I finally got Anakin 7 star to have some fun.
  • Ani is solid. AI uses him well. He hits Yoda anytime he gets the buff it seems. Vader is slow farm. I never see him in shard shop to buy.

I thought when you did Poe and Han together it was pretty fun to face.
  • Nice! Anakin is on my radar for my next long farm, but haven't started him yet. I'm hoping he shows up somewhere else. Maybe Cantina since I'm not really farming anyone useful there at the moment.

Vader is fun, but I agree he needs more stars. Easy to gear too.
  • I'd like him in Cantina. I'm just doing Chirpa and then Ben, but I'd jump on Ani first if there.
  • VanquisherMJ007
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Ya it's nice they made Ben farmable. I haven't even wasted my time on grievous yet. I ran Han for awhile. He was a great tank for that turn Meter gain. The royal guard is awesome now with that stun and constant taunt. Grind takes a bit tho.
  • I'm not wasting it. I've borrowed maxed GG and he is cool, but not enough to warrant the cost.

I loved your Han when I ran my Poggle lead. 86 went next 1hko every time. The Han Poe combo was pretty cool. I saw it I had to fight it multiple times to see the mechanics of it in various ways. I think I hit it like 8-10 times just for fun.
  • Yeah, you're Han team was a fun one to go against. I'm going to work on him after I finish Savage.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey there. I usually seem to snag #1 if i remember to load up the game at that time or im not busy, been at least scraping top 10 currently. Can be tricky at times for me since I do not run a 'normal' arena tea, no dooku, GS, FoTP, Rey, IG-88, sid etc, don't even have the shards for them.

Still do surisingly well considering how many characters really counter jedi, the worst of which being dooku. When dooku gets incredibly lucky and stuns both Qui and Yoda on his first attack I die a little inside, still nice that I have never run into a team like mine.
  • Akster wrote: »
    Hey there. I usually seem to snag #1 if i remember to load up the game at that time or im not busy, been at least scraping top 10 currently. Can be tricky at times for me since I do not run a 'normal' arena tea, no dooku, GS, FoTP, Rey, IG-88, sid etc, don't even have the shards for them.

Still do surisingly well considering how many characters really counter jedi, the worst of which being dooku. When dooku gets incredibly lucky and stuns both Qui and Yoda on his first attack I die a little inside, still nice that I have never run into a team like mine.

I totally understand that stun feeling haha. You have Ayla right. The blue Jedi chick?
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah, sat at 6* until her shards are released outside of chromiums. Her stuns and assist combos can be really great, a little lackluster in damage but you hope the assist and stun procs make up for it. Used to use old ben but I think he is just too slow, so I swapped him for royal guard.

ALL the royal guard and Aayla stuns =P.
  • Hey guys just checking in. Vanq I like that ahsoka lead you're running. I might give that a try in a couple days, I had never leveled her leader ability but maybe I will tonly try it out
  • isuka227
    64 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    There we go! Hello shard mates! (This is Brian by the way). It's nice to finally connect to the people I'm constantly involve with in arena everyday. Btw does anyone know what happened to UltraMarine? He was consistently no.1 in the shard for almost a month or something when I was new to the game at the beginning of December last year but now he's fallen off the top 200. Must be inactive now. Anyway @Akster still here!
  • He went inactive, like Ming and ModDom.
  • Hey guys just checking in. Vanq I like that ahsoka lead you're running. I might give that a try in a couple days, I had never leveled her leader ability but maybe I will tonly try it out

I think it's worth it to run an evasion Jedi team. Might take a stun here or there but normally with Royal guard in the mix he can take a beating and boost Anakin when he dies.
  • He went inactive, like Ming and ModDom.

Ming was always top 5 lol if not #1