How much health zeta Sidious get under DN leader?

There is no way to check the health value from the battle screen.
My favorite characters Empire - Sith

Replies

  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    There is no way to check the health value from the battle screen.

    By reading Nilly's L8 leader ability, Siths lose their Protection and that amount is given to their Health.
  • crzydroid
    4461 posts Moderator
    You can check stats before you enter battle. Add protection value to health.
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I think he means does the added health from his zeta unique add in before or after he loses protection?
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    I think he means does the added health from his zeta unique add in before or after he loses protection?

    This. For instance, my Sid have 12412 health (575 from mods) and 21702 prot. (8451 from mods). He has 66% potency, 44 from mods. How much health he starts the battle with, considering his unique and Nihilus lead?
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You can check stats before you enter battle. Add protection value to health.

    Sorry I was referring to the interaction of that and his zeta and mods.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    There is no way to check the health value from the battle screen.

    By reading Nilly's L8 leader ability, Siths lose their Protection and that amount is given to their Health.

    Thanks, and how that interacts with Sadistic Glee level 8? Will the protection value also count what his unique gets multiplied by the max health?
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ultra
    2946 posts Member
    Would be nice to see the GUI showing current-health/max_health during battle and target selection
  • @Ronoaldo all unique is calculated before leader and mods
  • Nebulous
    1448 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    niko2018 wrote: »
    @Ronoaldo all unique is calculated before leader and mods

    This is half correct. The mods will count for his hp total but not the lead.

    The best way to verify this is to go into battle with ep. His special, 'Let the Hate Flow,' costs 5% health. You can see the health move up and down depending on mods.
  • niko2018 wrote: »
    @Ronoaldo all unique is calculated before leader and mods

    So it is useless to apply mods to improve his health gain (either potency or health)? That is pretty lame and close to a wasted zeta. :-(
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    niko2018 wrote: »
    @Ronoaldo all unique is calculated before leader and mods

    So it is useless to apply mods to improve his health gain (either potency or health)? That is pretty lame and close to a wasted zeta. :-(

    Not true, the unique is calculated at the beginning of battle so any potency you add through mods will be added in before the encounter. (If you have 100% potency with mods included he'll have double health).
  • Why would you use a sidious under nihilus lead?
  • So theoretically you should start out with 41k health.....12k +8 (2/3) + your protection under nihilus
  • theHejiN wrote: »
    Why would you use a sidious under nihilus lead?

    Why not?

    Both are very fun. Besides, he stays causing AoE exposes and heal immunity on basic like forever, as he recover his full eHP at every hit. Being fast also allows Nihilus to almost aways drain force on all five debuffed enemies.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    This. For instance, my Sid have 12412 health (575 from mods) and 21702 prot. (8451 from mods). He has 66% potency, 44 from mods. How much health he starts the battle with, considering his unique and Nihilus lead?

    Base Health + Base Health * Potency (including the 50% from his Zeta) + Protection

    In your case ....

    12412 + (12412*(0,66+0,50)) + 21702 = 48512 HP under Nihilus.

    SWGOH Stats

    Join "German Active" today.
    We are the raiders of the lost shards!
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    This. For instance, my Sid have 12412 health (575 from mods) and 21702 prot. (8451 from mods). He has 66% potency, 44 from mods. How much health he starts the battle with, considering his unique and Nihilus lead?

    Base Health + Base Health * Potency (including the 50% from his Zeta) + Protection

    In your case ....

    12412 + (12412*(0,66+0,50)) + 21702 = 48512 HP under Nihilus.

    Thanks, that was very helpful!
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • crzydroid
    4461 posts Moderator
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You can check stats before you enter battle. Add protection value to health.

    Sorry I was referring to the interaction of that and his zeta and mods.

    Sorry, I misunderstood.

    But I've wanted a display of remaining health values for a long time. That would br nice.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You can check stats before you enter battle. Add protection value to health.

    Sorry I was referring to the interaction of that and his zeta and mods.

    Sorry, I misunderstood.

    But I've wanted a display of remaining health values for a long time. That would br nice.

    I think the best way to display this would be not to show it until the health bars are clicked on. One could toggle it on/off this way.

  • crzydroid
    4461 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You can check stats before you enter battle. Add protection value to health.

    Sorry I was referring to the interaction of that and his zeta and mods.

    Sorry, I misunderstood.

    But I've wanted a display of remaining health values for a long time. That would br nice.

    I think the best way to display this would be not to show it until the health bars are clicked on. One could toggle it on/off this way.

    Yeah, I was just tginking the number could be on the bar that shows up in the top right corner when someone is selected, or bottom left for your own. Because right now that bar doesn't really show anything different than the bar over their heads.
  • When you hold on an opponent to see the debuff/buff information, it should also show:

    protection: Current/Max
    health: current/max

    That would be awesome.
  • KueChael
    771 posts Moderator
    Once Nihilus is completely farmable, Sith teams are going to be super tough due to zetas. Their health Values and health steal will be so high, they will all be tanky attackers. Just remember to bring Sith trooper to the Fight. His auto taunting,retribution and buffs will keep the rest alive while they all drain the life out of teams.
  • J_Raphs wrote: »
    When you hold on an opponent to see the debuff/buff information, it should also show:

    protection: Current/Max
    health: current/max

    That would be awesome.

    I would prefer they replace the bars with actual numbers.
Sign In or Register to comment.