UK based Indiana's rancor raiders are recruiting and everyone's welcome

Prev1
Matt_Turner1
85 posts Member
edited April 2017
I co-founded a guild previously however i left it recently due to a personal disagreement with the leader/friend. We were completeing tier 6 rancor raids in 2 days and the normal tank takedown within about a week. I am now recruiting for my new guild, the Indiana's rancor raiders. I am looking for active, helpful players of any level who wish to improve and I am happy to lend my advice to anyone needing it. This game demands alot of people's time and being in a guild can swallow even more of that but it can make the place more enjoyable and fun whilst providing excellent rewards. I try to let everyone have a say with the direction the guild is going by employing a democratic vote based system for raid tiers and other major decisions to ensure that everyone has an equal say within the guild and the directions it is heading. Helpful and active players are rewarded via the promotion system. There is currently no raid ticket requirement and wont be for the foreseeable future however that may change after we bolster in numbers and strengthen as a unit

My name: Wes Terallo
My ally number: 983- 259- 918
Guild name: indiana's rancor raiders
Post edited by Matt_Turner1 on

Replies