Next zeta?

Current squad: zMaul, Nihilus, Palpatine, Chirrut, Baze

Options: Dooku, Barriss, Kylo

I can beat any cleanse team(although it's usually close to timeout), it's faster Maul or Vader teams that give me trouble. So do I want to add someone who can hit hard? Someone who counters a lot with stuns and ability block? Or someone to help survive?

Replies

• Switch Zaul for Rex, or palpy for SA.
  • Switch Zaul for Rex, or palpy for SA.

I've been working on Rex, it'll be a bit before I can throw him on my team though so looking for more of an immediate impact that'll be useful later.
  • DarthApok wrote: »

I can beat any cleanse team(although it's usually close to timeout), it's faster Maul or Vader teams that give me trouble. So do I want to add someone who can hit hard? Someone who counters a lot with stuns and ability block? Or someone to help survive?

If it's other zDM teams you have trouble with, zeta DN's unique - zDM squads really don't have good cleanse typically and that health down makes it a lot easier to kill them. Another way would be to pull EP and use a zSO if you have Savage available. I've also seen a DN leader, Chaze, Dooku, and zKylo comp be very strong generally vs. different teams. There's a few ways you can go and be very effective working off of a Chaze / DN base. You are well positioned in the current arena.

If it's other zDM teams you have trouble with, zeta DN's unique - zDM squads really don't have good cleanse typically and that health down makes it a lot easier to kill them. Another way would be to pull EP and use a zSO if you have Savage available. I've also seen a DN leader, Chaze, Dooku, and zKylo comp be very strong generally vs. different teams. There's a few ways you can go and be very effective working off of a Chaze / DN base. You are well positioned in the current arena.

I was thinking it'd be cool running a DN lead with Dooku. I'm just not sure how viable it really is and if it'd actually be better then zDM? On paper it sounds like it'd work against both Rex and Maul though. Maybe Nihilus(L), Dooku, Savage, Chaze? I think keeping the heal blocks off would be important. Maybe even a Barriss instead of Chirrut. Or JKA and RG would work well with a Nihilus team taking advantage of the under 50% health.
  • Pao!!! Get ahead of the meta now. Ha ha ha ha
    DarthApok wrote: »

I was thinking it'd be cool running a DN lead with Dooku. I'm just not sure how viable it really is and if it'd actually be better then zDM? On paper it sounds like it'd work against both Rex and Maul though. Maybe Nihilus(L), Dooku, Savage, Chaze? I think keeping the heal blocks off would be important. Maybe even a Barriss instead of Chirrut. Or JKA and RG would work well with a Nihilus team taking advantage of the under 50% health.

Yeah those 5 would be nice - I've seen DN (L), Dooku, Chaze, and zKylo hold and win well on a competitive zDM / Rex heavy LB. zSO would also be strong as a 5th. He'd keep Dooku pretty clean from Daze / stun / shock and make it hard to pin him down.
  • Pull ep for z savage.
    DarthApok wrote: »

I'm a fan of DN/Dooku combos. Ran it for quite some time with much success before I switched to Zaul in arena. I still use the DN/Dooku pairing with EP/SA and Maul in GW. (I use Zaul, Zihilus, SA, SithT, EP in arena)

I'm thinking of Zavage as my next zeta, which will come in the next few days ... either that or adding a zeta to DN lead (have for unique already and it's rather useful) .. depending on how my shard shakes out