Double drops on?

Well are they on now?

Replies

• No don't do it I spent ceystals on a refresh and there are no double drops
  • Gucci
    178 posts Member
    Not working here either
  • Thought they are announced for now .. But in my experience, they will tell us in august, they will look into that to fix it, which never happend.. **** wrong announcements -.-
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    You'll see the double rewards on each node once it's on. If it's still written one shard, the event isn't live yet.
  • They are tricking us hard.. Many ppl wasted crystals and theyr saved up energy which goes into nothing
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    They are tricking us hard.. Many ppl wasted crystals and theyr saved up energy which goes into nothing

They are not tricking you. They're giving you more drops for free. Be glad this kind of events exists at all.
  • @EA_Jesse
    What is wrong? Why are there no double drops? How about a statement?
  • It's bugged. I can wait.
  • I saved energy, waiting for the fix! Got celebreation message, so should be on.
  • Sikho wrote: »
    They are tricking us hard.. Many ppl wasted crystals and theyr saved up energy which goes into nothing

They are not tricking you. They're giving you more drops for free. Be glad this kind of events exists at all.

To me, thist exist at the moment i see it.. U migjt just believe, there is such an event.. But waiting for the first wave to throw away theyr ressources is tricking to me
  • Hex
    21 posts Member
    Event broken. Double Drop broken.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    FYI, the devs refer to the 'cantina' as the main game home menu, while they refer to 'cantina battles' as the energy nodes in cantina battles.

It'll be either LS/DS hard nodes, GW, or cantina battles that get double drops tomorrow when the devs make the announcement, not right now without announcement and in cantina battles.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Yeah just dropped crystals on refreshes 2/4,0/4,0/4,1/4,1/4.

Awesome thanks for tricking your clientele.
  • Hex
    21 posts Member
    Announcement was in-game, and it is supposed to start today (13th) not tomorrow.
  • I just got the email saying it's time...
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Hex wrote: »
    Announcement was in-game, and it is supposed to start today (13th) not tomorrow.

The devs are on pacific time (like me), so when I say tomorrow, I mean in the morning since it's 12:42 AM right now.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • How can they announce things that doesnt work and dont tell us after that whats wrong? Thats a d1ckmove
  • Hey will the double drops also be for mods?
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    vessaharja wrote: »
    Hey will the double drops also be for mods?

Historically no
  • Dakk
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    What's frustrating is holding off when you are close to leveling up so you can use your bonus energy on the double drops, then watching your cantina energy fill up. To spend, or not to spend... that is the question....

... not to mention that when I do finally level up I'll be able to some new challenge tiers that will be gone by the end of the day. Rock and a hard place.

On the technical side, being that there was a buggy event, I could understand why they wouldn't want to introduce more complexity or changes while trying to sort out the bugs in something else.

I hope they'll at least give some in game compensation to players.
  • Dakk wrote: »
    What's frustrating is holding off when you are close to leveling up so you can use your bonus energy on the double drops, then watching your cantina energy fill up. To spend, or not to spend... that is the question....

... not to mention that when I do finally level up I'll be able to some new challenge tiers that will be gone by the end of the day. Rock and a hard place.

On the technical side, being that there was a buggy event, I could understand why they wouldn't want to introduce more complexity or changes while trying to sort out the bugs in something else.

I hope they'll at least give some in game compensation to players.

Who cares about the rebelships? I wont run a 3* crews ship .. And a p2p ship .. Also they look ugly. Im just interested in double drops
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Soon.
This discussion has been closed.