P2 AAT advice

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited April 2017
I want to develop a team for P2 AAT. My guild is doing nAAT but we are working on hAAT and we develop teams consequently.
For P1, I have a zQGJ team, P3 EP(L), TFP, SF, RG and STHan, and P4 Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Phasma and Leia.

So I need more advice on P2. Since I don't have HK yet, I plan either to run a combination of Jawa + droids or develop clones (that btw I will do since I like clones). Are the jawas useful in hAAT P2 ? Is there some other combination to use for P2 ?

5un7h9o.jpg

Replies

• KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    For now I think some Jawa team will do but definitely work on those clones, once your guild goes haat they will be needed in the first couple runs at least with their insane damage potential.

How are your sith geared and starred? There are some non-zeta sith teams that can do quite alright in p2.

P.S: If you want to know what mods to run on clones don't believe this guide, those advised mods won't get you anywhere
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I check the guide more for a reminder for the team composition than the mods. I also don't have access to the speed mods so the problem is solved :smile:

For the siths, I just have EP 7* gr 12, Savage 7* gr 11 and DV 6* gr 8 (a stun gun for gr9). But I would need EP for P3.
  • No, reserve the sith for p3, using unlimited turns for emperor. You might want to try zeta vader as lead in p3. For p2, try a jedi triple cleanse team. Jawas always work,too. Best team for p2 is rex lead or zody lead clones (you may even include chaze). Rebels also work with wiggs.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    OK, I'm also gearing and developping Rex, 6* now. I'll maybe prepare for later a Clone team. I tink I'll start on a mix of Jawas and Droids.

Datcha, Nebit, IG-86, IG-100, Jawa/IG-88 (I have him 7* but not geared).
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    OK, I'm also gearing and developping Rex, 6* now. I'll maybe prepare for later a Clone team. I tink I'll start on a mix of Jawas and Droids.

Datcha, Nebit, IG-86, IG-100, Jawa/IG-88 (I have him 7* but not geared).
    Don't even bother with jroids unless you have HK for lead. JE is also essential for a good score. This is what I managed to get mine to do in heroic: https://imgur.com/a/ExcV8. Of course mods play a big part in the damage potential, but without HK lead I wouldn't get anywhere above 300k, maybe even worse. Don't bother with them unless you're going to farm and gear HK.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Did somebody test IG-88 as lead for the DoTs ? Inflict a DoT whenever an ally scores a critical hit. Maybe along with a simple Vader, Boba, Gamo, Leia for the multiple hits and cit chance, it can be a lot of DoTs.

During the transition phase, it can be good.
  • @KeKattia what kind of speed do you think is necessary to get the minimum 2%? What if you want to score something like 8%?
    Did somebody test IG-88 as lead for the DoTs ? Inflict a DoT whenever an ally scores a critical hit. Maybe along with a simple Vader, Boba, Gamo, Leia for the multiple hits and cit chance, it can be a lot of DoTs.

During the transition phase, it can be good.
    Not good. You'll need loads of potency to get the dots sticking on the main tank, and will probably have to sacrifice a lot of speed for that. Also, with no turn meter gain you won't get many hits in during a topple, and wouldn't be able to topple quickly. The team just wouldn't work at all. You'd probably be looking at 200k max with great mods. If you want a dot team for P2, you'd need to go zader lead, Zid, Tusken shaman, EE and phasma. That team can put up 2-5 million.
    I want to develop a team for P2 AAT. My guild is doing nAAT but we are working on hAAT and we develop teams consequently.
    For P1, I have a zQGJ team, P3 EP(L), TFP, SF, RG and STHan, and P4 Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Phasma and Leia.

So I need more advice on P2. Since I don't have HK yet, I plan either to run a combination of Jawa + droids or develop clones (that btw I will do since I like clones). Are the jawas useful in hAAT P2 ? Is there some other combination to use for P2 ?

5un7h9o.jpg
    Where did you get this spreadsheet. Is it self made or can I find it somewhere for my own squad?
  • I run a droid team(all Gear 10) in my guilds HAAT and score around 5% each raid, this is mainly due to the speed on them, Ideally you should be looking at the following speed
    Jawa Engineer 230
    Chief Nebit 170(but more speed means more hits)
    The 3 droids 180
    You need HK lead as he gives droids 50% TM for each critical hit make sure you have speed primary arrows on everyone and critical damage primary triangles on the droids.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    @KeKattia what kind of speed do you think is necessary to get the minimum 2%? What if you want to score something like 8%?

It depends what team you mean. With a clone team is you only manage 2% you are doing many things wrong but speed isn't one of them. Even with 8% I'd consider a clone run a failure.

With Sith I was thinking Sid lead, Savage, Vader, and some other 2, that team can well reach 1mil in damage if the mods are good, which would equate around 5.5%. To get the two percent I think it would be enough if you speed them up fast enough to topple twice before the tank kills someone