First Order Stormtroopers clones?

So are all the first order stormtroopers Jango clones or no? I know Finn is, but what about the others?

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Uh, Finn is a jango clone? Doesn't look like jango to me, and no not all storm troopers are clones. And I'm pretty sure in episode 8 Finn talks about being taken away from his family.
  • I believe ever since the Empire formed, they didn't really use clones for their army but rather actual recruits and volunteers... I'm not sure if this is right, and someone correct me if i am, but they believed clones served their purpose for Order 66 and they thought they were susceptible to corruption. They wanted more aggressive soldiers at their front lines.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • The Empire stopped using clones because the excellated aging process made them too unfit for battle once the Empire took control of everything. They then resorted to recruitment. The First Order Stormtroopers are a mixture of cadets and children stolen from their parents, programmed to be stormtroopers..
  • First Order Stormtroopers are not Jango Fett clones (look at FN-2187...errr, Finn for example), nor are they clones. FOST are, however, taken from birth and indoctrinated into the First Order and grow up with loyalty to its officers and leaders.
  • When people can't see this is a blatantly obvious troll post. (Facepalm)
  • Pretty soon after the Empire rose to power, they phased out the Jango clones for regular humans conscripts. By the time the Empire fell, there were very, very few Jango clones left, and they were all getting very old. Since the First Order is made of pretty much just old Empire guys (and their descendants), my guess would be that all of the Jango clones were far too old for service by the time of TFA. I'd be surprised if they hadn't all died of old age by that point.
  • Protensis wrote: »
    The Empire stopped using clones because the excellated aging process made them too unfit for battle once the Empire took control of everything. They then resorted to recruitment. The First Order Stormtroopers are a mixture of cadets and children stolen from their parents, programmed to be stormtroopers..

Thats not the reason the Emperor stopped using them.... he saw after their closeness with the Jedi they started thinking for them selves and he didnt want anyone going against his orders.... Dave Filoni gave that reason as to why the Empire stopped using clones yesterday in a panel he was on.