Trade In System for Maxed Character Extra Shards

124Next

Replies

• Around 50 or so
  • When is the next update? Will it be the "big" one that i have heard was supposed to be here already, but happened to be just the level cap, or will it be major with new characters, shard shop and jedi event? Are they going to release these in sections?
  • Allegedly sometime this week.

Also known as: when it's ready, lol
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Over 9000!

We'll played. I heard the new character is Lord Beerus.
  • Over 9000!

****!! 9000?!?!?

I have 0 (as in zero) xtra shards... 5* Stormtrooper Han is my highest toon maybe one day i will get him to 7* and use his xtra then, but that is like months of playing time...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Allegedly sometime this week.

Haha "when its ready" usually means no eta. It gives them the excuse to postpone it for another few weeks
  • 1. I'm on the end on the excess shard list.
  • 3. Ftps will have very few shards to exchange.

I have 3 too! Two for sid and one for lumi
  • ~100
    FTPs will miss out hugely on the shard shop. I wish I could exchange useless Cad Bane shards too :(
  • About 120 which I got 100ish in 1 day when I got 3 kylo openings at 7* so they converted to 32 shards iirc
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Allegedly sometime this week.

Haha "when its ready" usually means no eta. It gives them the excuse to postpone it for another few weeks

It will probably be this week. I believe EA/CG dev team follow CMMI Agile for their project processes. The chance for error during a project getting delayed due to unforeseen events becomes much smaller. I expect this patch to arrive on time this week.
  • An 8th star? Wherever are you getting that from, have they said something? 7 Stars is plenty, and takes long enough to reach on many of these characters lol

No, nothing has been said yet, I've just been saving up just incase. I've been at 7 stars on Kylo Ren for a while and kept farming him just incase they added an 8th star. I didn't want any of the other farmable guys in cantina and still wanted to earn the orange credits for the shipments. Glad I kept farming!
  • I was fairly sure it was going to be today. Last week they announced that the GW refresh was going to go to premium currency today. And in the big update patch notes it says the the GW shipments refresh is going to premium currency. Seems logical that it would be sometime today, although it's getting late already...
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I was fairly sure it was going to be today. Last week they announced that the GW refresh was going to go to premium currency today. And in the big update patch notes it says the the GW shipments refresh is going to premium currency. Seems logical that it would be sometime today, although it's getting late already...

You have a valid reason for speculating today. Others say Tuesday or Thursday since that's when patches for this game have been known to drop.
  • I was fairly sure it was going to be today. Last week they announced that the GW refresh was going to go to premium currency today. And in the big update patch notes it says the the GW shipments refresh is going to premium currency. Seems logical that it would be sometime today, although it's getting late already...

You have a valid reason for speculating today. Others say Tuesday or Thursday since that's when patches for this game have been known to drop.

True, but I still see green currency for the refresh, and they did say it's going to purple today, so there is still a chance!
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information

True, but I still see green currency for the refresh, and they did say it's going to purple today, so there is still a chance!

Indeed :). A good bit of hope might just be what we need!
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Omg i need update cuz i need energy.. I hate checking my energy levels every few minutes... New update will let us get free energy....

Yes im addicted. I blame CG n EA
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • PrimeTime wrote: »
    An 8th star? Wherever are you getting that from, have they said something? 7 Stars is plenty, and takes long enough to reach on many of these characters lol

No, nothing has been said yet, I've just been saving up just incase. I've been at 7 stars on Kylo Ren for a while and kept farming him just incase they added an 8th star. I didn't want any of the other farmable guys in cantina and still wanted to earn the orange credits for the shipments. Glad I kept farming!

No way they add an 8th now that they have a shard shop to trade them in.

You may want to look into Jedi Consular, Mace and Talia they are also in there and with JC being useful for GW and both mace and talia getting buffs/changes they might be useful
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • 400 ish, im a big spender though.
  • I just started farming Mace since the news. I thought long and hard about farming JC but it is just hard for me to farm a character that doesn't exist in the Star Wars Universe.
  • Did you say the shard prayer beforehand? Sounds like you may have forgotten, oh well , tomorrow brings a new hope.

3 from 6 attempts today. Can't believe it but the prayer actually works!
  • I have 300 extra shards on Kit ,310 on Qui-Gon Jinn, 381 on Cad. etc...
    If EA do not do something for us to deal with the extra shards. I will NOT buy more data card package...
  • johnny2016 wrote: »
    I have 300 extra shards on Kit ,310 on Qui-Gon Jinn, 381 on Cad. etc...
    If EA do not do something for us to deal with the extra shards. I will NOT buy more data card package...

If you read the stickied update notes/shard shop info, you will find information on what you can do with these excess shards.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I think it should be a low rate of exchange, but make the Shard random.