Since Rey likely isn't a Jedi...

Prev13456712
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited April 2017
...and instead will be a "balanced" Force user (per Luke in the EP8 teaser trailer), how will she be labeled when EA/CG finally brings her Force version to the game as a playable toon? Maybe it's time to add a "Force User" tag to this game.
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I am thinking she'll just have a whole new tag "Buttkicker"
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    nerf stick slapper
  • I'm still hoping Rey turns out to be Kylo's long lost sister.
    They did allude to that possibility what with the lightsaber only supposed to be able to be used by those with Skywalker blood.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Rebel, clearly...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Apparently, Kylo Ren has a "Placeholder" tag according to his page on swgoh.gg.
  • Lol now the Jedi faction is even more screwed.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Apparently, Kylo Ren has a "Placeholder" tag (I fuzzily remember seeing it) according to his page on swgoh.gg.
    I'm pretty sure Kylo used to have a Sith tag before all the recent reworks, so it's not so much that he has a placeholder tag, as he was coded with spots for one more tag than he actually has, so it's empty.

• Woodroward wrote: »
    I'm still hoping Rey turns out to be Kylo's long lost sister.
    They did allude to that possibility what with the lightsaber only supposed to be able to be used by those with Skywalker blood.

I think that would be weird. Both Han and Leia didn't know she existed? Besides, Skywalker blood could also mean Luke's daughter. Which, btw, I hope she's not.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Woodroward wrote: »

I think that would be weird. Both Han and Leia didn't know she existed? Besides, Skywalker blood could also mean Luke's daughter. Which, btw, I hope she's not.
    No, it wouldn't. long lost doesn't mean they don't know. Long lost means a ways in the past, She could have been kidnapped, or they got separated fleeing the first order... etc. etc.

Of course they would know, but there's no reason for them to tell us or anyone else in the movies while they are fighting off the first order. "Oh by the way, I used to have a daughter, but I misplaced her 20 years ago, and this is vital info while we are fighting for out lives" Lots of very plausible explanations that aren't absurd. Very logical to have no mention of a lost daughter prior to the reveal. Not to mention being entirely Star Wars style: The reveal of Vader as Luke's Dad. The reveal of Han Solo as Kylo Ren's dad. ..The way for this is wide open if they wish to do so.

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Finn is Rey's brother.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member

No, it wouldn't. long lost doesn't mean they don't know. Long lost means a ways in the past, She could have been kidnapped, or they got separated fleeing the first order... etc. etc. Lots of very plausible explanations that aren't absurd. Not to mention being entirely Star Wars style: The reveal of Vader as Luke's Dad. The reveal of Han Solo as Kylo Ren's dad. ..The way for this is wide open if they wish to do so.

I dunno, Leia is force sensitive and I think would be able to sense her own daughter. Just my two cents but I dont think its plausible that she's Han and Leia's daughter. Disclaimer - I have been wrong many times before and will continue to be in the future; but that's what my gut tells me.

No, it wouldn't. long lost doesn't mean they don't know. Long lost means a ways in the past, She could have been kidnapped, or they got separated fleeing the first order... etc. etc. Lots of very plausible explanations that aren't absurd. Not to mention being entirely Star Wars style: The reveal of Vader as Luke's Dad. The reveal of Han Solo as Kylo Ren's dad. ..The way for this is wide open if they wish to do so.

Wasn't Rey purposefully abandoned/left behind on Jakku?
  • Olga wrote: »
    Finn is Rey's brother.

Finn & Han both used the lightsaber.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Yeah, that's true. Han is also Rey's brother.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    I thought Snoke was Rey's brother!!
  • Olga wrote: »
    Finn is Rey's brother.

Finn & Han both used the lightsaber.
    Use, respond, whatever. They mentioned the lightsaber calling to Rey or something in the movie because of something to do with Skywalker blood.

Point being, the way for this to happen is wide open. They have already paved the way a little.

Bhaalor wrote: »

I dunno, Leia is force sensitive and I think would be able to sense her own daughter. Just my two cents but I dont think its plausible that she's Han and Leia's daughter. Disclaimer - I have been wrong many times before and will continue to be in the future; but that's what my gut tells me.

They'd have no reason to do that. Why would they spoil the reveal? Leia may suspect or sense, but she wouldn't say anything. Just like when Luke told her she was his sister, she said she already knew that. But she didn't say it ahead of time.

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Apparently, Kylo Ren has a "Placeholder" tag (I fuzzily remember seeing it) according to his page on swgoh.gg.
    I'm pretty sure Kylo used to have a Sith tag before all the recent reworks, so it's not so much that he has a placeholder tag, as he was coded with spots for one more tag than he actually has, so it's empty.

Kylo never had the sith tag.
  • I hope we get Questioning Clone Wars Era Jedi Belief System Grey Luke, like more than anything. It could just be clever editing though. Rey could convince broody hermit Luke that the Jedi are needed and snap him out of his funk with plucky enthusiasm.

I will feast on the hate of the Post Prequel Generation if Rey isn't a Skywalker, she isn't a Jedi, and The Jedi are replaced by the Greys. It would be glorious. The Defenders will become the Bashers and vice versa. The Cycle will end and begin again... Big wheel keep on turnin'
  • Nerf...... Rey?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Nerf kylo
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Mullato wrote: »

Funny how I remember seeing it on him then, isn't it?

• The0n3
    984 posts Member

Funny indeed. That's some good grass you got there ;)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Dude. Some of you need to use spoiler tags.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

It is...especially since it's never been the case.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Says you. I saw it on him. Maybe it was added, and then removed. But he had it.

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Rebel because lol
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Says you. I saw it on him. Maybe it was added, and then removed. But he had it.

Nah, he never has had it because he isnt a sith.

Since he's been released there have been tons of "Why doesn't kylo have the sith tag" threads.
    They'd have no reason to do that. Why would they spoil the reveal? Leia may suspect or sense, but she wouldn't say anything. Just like when Luke told her she was his sister, she said she already knew that. But she didn't say it ahead of time.

If it turns out that she's their daughter that will be the lamest reveal in the history of cinema. Leia would've had tons of reasons to tell her. "You know that old guy who just died? He was your father." "Those parents you were waiting for? Oops. Our bad." "Tell your Uncle Luke hi for me." lol I think her lineage will be much more complicated that Leia biting her tongue.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    It would make no sense if she's the daughter of Luke or Obi Wan... As Jedi, i don't think they've ever been with a woman...

They could say Rey is somewhat "Anakin part 2", made out of midi-chlorians... That's at least acceptable..
  • obi wan has been in love before... it is unclear weather they became intimate !